• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Oktoberfused Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Oktoberfused! (Oktoberfest Fusion)

READ: The 5 Rules for an eligible entry

For this TD:

You must fuse two cuisines, one being German, and German may be the source or the target.

Example of the source: Jerk Sauerbraten (German dish with jerk flavors)
Example of the target: German Gumbo (Cajun dish with German flavors)

PoL = .90

Oktoberfest beer of choice welcome as meal accompaniment or in the cooking. :beer:

Now... Fuse!

ENDS SUNDAY 10 PM EDT!

i havent been thinking straight for a couple weeks im out on this one but cant wait to see what dishes come forward.

qow7h.gif

See... You're already arguing witchyoseff.

all things great cuisine, start with the egg.

Italians usem.
Germans usem
Mexicans usem.
Icelanders usem.
Canadians usem.
Koreans usem.

Heck, I bet if Brooklynites usem.

Even I usem. Well.

Siccy, the 'Dude even snickered at that skwerl thang..... :lol:

it's out of season for locally sourced quail eggs,.... salmon eggs maybe? OH!!!!! Scovie! IT"S LAYING TIME FOR SPOTTED OWLS!!!!

There you go! Indian-German fusion.

and by Indian, I mean Native American, which is the native tongue of most of the town names in our region. and german....well...eggs are eaten in germany, past and present......UH-der-it-is---

OH, there you go! The brightness of the spotted owl eggs will lighten up the earthyness of the bald eagle eggs. Spaetlze and quinoa..... mix it up. baby~~~

ohhhhh, how about gumbo blended with hasenpfeffer with some Bhut for heat????? Ought to be interesting for those that eat rabbit.

Sssoooo just gagged and coughed and sneezed everyone in the house (7 people) out of the house with my spicy fumes...... oooppssyy!!! Sorry.

Wonder how long the house will be fuming?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back