• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

Tybo said:
Bhuter, I know this is several days old but I wanted to reply.  I am growing 1 Charapita plant from seeds I saved from pods I got from you last year.  (Aji Charipita and Cinder).  The Cinder is F5 this year.  Anyway here is a pic of a Charapita I just picked tonight.  Definitely yellow and round.  Hot too!  

attachicon.gif
IMG_2544.jpeg

And this Cinder has a few pods.  Here is a shot of one of them showing the color.  They are a real pale green right now.  I looked at your pics and they don't seem to be as pale as mine but pics aren't always accurate.  I guess  my question is are yours this real pale green?  And yes this color in this pic is pretty accurate.

attachicon.gif
IMG_2541.jpeg
Sup?
The pods are usually really light.
Here are Sandra's seeds.
3bgDhSS.jpg

My seeds from the last plant to set.
91pXUxB.jpg

So that's why I'm wondering if this plant will be caramel. I'm thinking it MIGHT be chocolate.
LM0LqF1.jpg

I've mentioned this before, but the pods that are shaped like olives^^^^^^^, the Azabache Jalapeño, while they are still green, if they turn dark, they'll look like a green olive changing to a black olive. If they taste like Jalapeños, then the marketing would be outrageous!!!! Bite-sized jalapeños that turn from green to brown/black and don't need sliced....!

.........might be seedy, though.

There is some Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 action goin' down.......

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/44911-gurus-garden-traveling-the-world-in-search-of-peppers/?p=1693411

The color looks GREAT! Little, chocolate, spiky Frutescens that are actually a little more firm this year!! :woohoo:

I hiked everything out back, again.
kER5DSU.jpg

S3rVayH.jpg

Dancing With Smurfs
OcTkAgF.jpg

Pimenta Puma
BpIaOu2.jpg

Cinder F5 Sandra's seeds
azZI1RE.jpg

Cinder F5 My seeds
Dnn0Rsn.jpg

QqmkN9e.jpg

MustardGum NagaBrain
r7cYETm.jpg

Black Naga
ewwFk4c.jpg

Liz Birt
hjFZC82.jpg

German Pink
rD0Nrgh.jpg

KBX---3 of the many bunches
dp3H6ba.jpg

2zgiiwT.jpg

csStYgM.jpg

Bookers got these for me, too at Jay Weaver's farm. The one he gave me was orange. And it was VERY standard bhut. Hopefully these will be orange.
tlbUsYJ.jpg

R5Livdt.jpg

Caramel Moruga
IrHXhS5.jpg

Here's one trellis side. Nelinka Cherry, Warted Pumpkin, and the Smurfs sucker
hZidz9P.jpg

PQur2ET.jpg

The other one
dqXMysP.jpg

IF YOU LOOK AT THE 2ND "ORANGE BHUT" PIC UPSIDE-DOWN, YOU'LL SEE A PRETTY SCARY FACE!!!!

PtMD989 said:
I see a face in the Black Naga[emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, the pareidolia is CRAAAAAAZY in this garden. Especially THAT plant. I can't look at it without laughing. When I saw a certain face and put a caption to it, I had to go hide in a corner outside until I stopped maniacally laughing.

:rofl:

Dammit!
Aerating while watering, and I knocked off a nice pod.
7 Pot Cinder F5
LofjU3h.jpg

CGN 22184 IS ripening peach!!!
oMUIMNx.jpg

First Armenian Cucumber. They say Pull them between 12-15 inches for best flavor. They get over a meter. 12.3" here.
mgZXQmq.jpg

Bloody Riot Orange
p8fuJBw.jpg

Nelinka Cherry
kF13uGF.jpg

Speckled Roma
E0UKQxL.jpg

Pimenta Puma
A7D7ujC.jpg

SB7J
Thn76C5.jpg

Liz Birt
cPCpYbr.jpg

German Pink
lAqIL7k.jpg

PtMD989 said:
Then he coached the Lions, got fired for a 9 wins 7 loss season. Thanks Millen ya Ahole [emoji2959][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes!!!!
Illinois and Michigan (college), and Detroit (NFL) as Head, then assisted in Jacksonville and Chicago, I believe.

My cinder plant wasn't doing great at plant out, so I put it in a 15 gal pot instead of the ground, I went out yesterday and it was looking rough. Needs watered bad. I will get some pics in a little bit

PaulG said:
Geez, Adam, do you grow anything 
that isn’t over the top gnarly?

Your Cinder pods are stunningly warty!
Walchit said:
My cinder plant wasn't doing great at plant out, so I put it in a 15 gal pot instead of the ground, I went out yesterday and it was looking rough. Needs watered bad. I will get some pics in a little bit
HA! Thank you, Paul!
Maybe that's what I go for: Crippling Aesthetics. Lol. Here's an actual response from a pepper friend regarding that cinder pod/plant:
"Nice!! I aint touching it though :rofl:"
Unfortunately, that plant went red.
7iffT7y.jpg

I'm anxious to see yours, Andy! I have one cinder that apparently is a male:
vJ7EFx1.jpg

How funny is that shizz? :rofl:
Looking like Gonzo here
V3uuiHY.jpg

Brainstrain looking ouchie
cVUx4eP.jpg

Rhomboideum
KjrPA9E.jpg

4VxV3jZ.jpg

Mater time!
Big Blue
Wl1DkKr.jpg

This is a German Pink
VtSs1ue.jpg

A storm knocked down three of the 4 big maters (big blue stayed up due to the heavy shoes). 2 Liz Birt maters split.
2 of these
9TusVLZ.jpg

Found em! These 2:
sSTKfTC.jpg

But they were done
8RgllBX.jpg

QavmKfl.jpg

German Pink, Liz Birt, a few Ox Hearts, Orange micro berry, and nelinka cherries.
1IpzbP1.jpg

KBX, German Pink, speckled Roma, Garden Peach, and cherries.
0nqWi9T.jpg

German Pink and KBX
NdhO8Fe.jpg

3rd and 4th pound of bacon being cooked today.

Back