• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest 04-17/18-09 Popper Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late, but not out!
It ain't purdy, but it's purdy good!
:rofl:
attachment.php

attachment.php

You guys are all killing me! Will there be another contest in a few months so I can enter with my Numex and Hatch chilis?

Dang THP...I don't know how I missed this one...good lookin pepper...bet it was tasty...

P...I am sure we will have another popper throwdown or three between now and then..

Wow, you guys are killing me. I was going to make poppers tonight, but now I don't feel qualified! hehe

Awesome job, everyone! You're incredibly inventive, all of you.

This one must have slipped under the radar. It's just about lunch time and this has me drooling already. Some damn fine poppers in here.

Guys, need your help. Need a winner here so I can announce it along with the Burger Throwdown, majority wins by midnight Eastern (less than two hours). Please post your winner (other than yourself) Thanks.

Thanks. Need more votes here, and in the Pizza thread.

AlabamaJack said:
cool Quad...are you still eating on your poppers?...I had some of mine for breakfast this morning...and now I am smoking some...

i didn't have any problem finding papers but they are a B**** trying to keep lit... ;)

:lol: I hadn't read this before when this popper madness was actually going on, but now it's got me rolling! AJ, this was deadpan man!

Now I want poppers again!

I'll take TB's saucey poppers with the side of popper pie!

AlabamaJack 1
texas blues 1

Need a tie breaker here, and in the pizza one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back