• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

1st grow ever

Thanks for the advise and knowledge given. Here is what I have going. The coleus is a rescue from under some Cana.

Buena mulata
Scropion

Anything noticeable? Please let me know.

Anthony

Attachments

• IMG_3151.jpeg
    IMG_3151.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 1,151
  • IMG_3154.jpeg
    IMG_3154.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3155.jpeg
    IMG_3155.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Well my kiddo adds water when I’m not around so trying to get them dried out some, kinda damp. I’m using 70 watt full spectrum led. cheap but it’s working. The seedlings are under a blurple that was given to me.

How far can I take a cheap led? If I don’t pot up? If I do I will run out of space. I want to keep them indoors until about march. I’m in zone 8b.

K
Well my kiddo adds water when I’m not around so trying to get them dried out some, kinda damp. I’m using 70 watt full spectrum led. cheap but it’s working. The seedlings are under a blurple that was given to me.
Kiddo thinks the plants are thirsty when they're thirsty! haha.

You can always add additional or stronger light once you decide this is a hobby you want to get in to, that light will support the baby plants for a bit. If you have a small oscilatting fan, that can help build strong stems, and also help with evaporation and plant respiration.

K

Kiddo thinks the plants are thirsty when they're thirsty! haha.

You can always add additional or stronger light once you decide this is a hobby you want to get in to, that light will support the baby plants for a bit. If you have a small oscilatting fan, that can help build strong stems, and also help with evaporation and plant respiration.
Yeah I want to be able to get them going this winter. Then get a better light next winter to keep them going when I bring them inside. So I will prob keep these lights for seedlings and smaller plants. I will chose a few to keep and order a nice led.

I do have a fan I will put on them. I’m at the point where I don’t want to wake up to dead plants. Hopefully hands off is the best idea.

Last edited:
That’s what I was looking at or something real close to that.
Im in the camp of avoid amazon at all costs. Here is where I got mine, I have 770watts of LEDs. They are out of stock on some wattage options and theyre not listed at superbrightleds.

Another member got his here:

Same price as the amazon link, and not amazon.

Last edited:
Im in the camp of avoid amazon at all costs. Here is where I got mine, I have 770watts of LEDs. They are out of stock on some wattage options and theyre not listed at superbrightleds.

Another member got his here:

Same price as the amazon link, and not amazon.

The issue with Amazon aside, it should be noted there's currently a 20% discount being offered, making it an $80 light. Not a bad light at all, especially for 80 bucks. That is all. :seeya:

I watch glogs so much I could guess this is chinense and looks really healthy :halo:
Yes apocalypse scorpion from a popular heirloom / rare seeds. Thanks for the input. I defiantly don’t want to over care for them. Your in Poland? I was in Gniezno a few years ago. I love the area and good people.

Last edited:
Yes, thank you. I live in Wroclaw, it's really beautiful here. Even if it's bigger and seems like a busy city, living here is relaxing for me and nature is beautiful (I have Oder really near where I live and it's soo lovely).
I always am a little embarrassed by people in Poland and their old ways of thinking but it feels like new kids have it under control. 😂 So, it's great to know you've had a good experience!

Back