2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Wow I never checked this thread out before, this is an awesome idea. Count me in for next year guys, I should have lots to contribute by then :lol:

Glad to hear from you GK and keep the boss happy!Peppers aren`t paying the bills.So hope mexico is warmer this time of year than Virginia..Got sleated on for 2 hours today!Deer are a happy though. hehe

hixs said:
Glad to hear from you GK and keep the boss happy!Peppers aren`t paying the bills.So hope mexico is warmer this time of year than Virginia..Got sleated on for 2 hours today!Deer are a happy though. hehe

I second this thought. Just glad to here that your ok. Were you able to have any fun while in Mexico?

Phew glad you are back -- Why bow out you did come thru in the long run... better than the last time. We'll put an asterick next to your name in round 2 :shocked:

No problem AJ! I just figured that each box would have it's own thread and the members handle it after it is underway.

I my volunteer to do it next year.

After lift-off, I don't see that much oversight is needed.

We'll see!:shocked:

Pepperfreak said:
I second this thought. Just glad to here that your ok. Were you able to have any fun while in Mexico?

If arguing through a translator is considered fun then heck yeah I had a ball......but no, no fun. It was quite balmy though, came home to a little snow.

good deal PRF....get ready PepperFreak

I'm done collecting seed and adding a lot of my favorites to the parcel. The spreadsheet is updated and the parcel is ready to go back to the post office tomorrow. Can forward spreadsheet if you pm me your regular e-mail AJ and Paul. Thank you everyone before me on the 2008 THP Seed Trade Parcel.:)

I snatched a few Nat Scotch Bonnets from your seed Cheezy. I've seen a pepper called Not Scotch Bonnet before and was wondering if that is that pepper? If not tell about it.:)

Awwww, it's like Christmas time......Just received the package this afternoon. Get ready PcolaHot, you're next. Also, if you could PM your address I'm expecting to have it back in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. Gotta keep this package moving :lol:

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I snatched a few Nat Scotch Bonnets from your seed Cheezy. I've seen a pepper called Not Scotch Bonnet before and was wondering if that is that pepper? If not tell about it.:lol:

It was from last year's parcel with poor handwriting, so your guess is as good as mine!

It produced a classically shaped red SB with medium heat and good flavor.

The package was sent out today (sorry for the delay) and I sent it out 2-day priority and should be at Pcolahot's front door Monday. I even went a step further and used a box to ship them in, didn't want to risk all of those seeds getting crushed. I also updated the spreadsheet and if anyone wants a copy just send me your email and I'll get it off. I must say, that package was/is impressive.

Back