2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Hehehehe Received last night I will go thru it tonight and have it out soon -- Nice little surprise in there Okie and its still warm too :mouthonfire: ;)

LUCKYDOG said:
Hehehehe Received last night I will go thru it tonight and have it out soon -- Nice little surprise in there Okie and its still warm too :mouthonfire: ;)

I thought that might make the parcel fly a lil faster LOOLLLOL:flamethrower:

JJBagoose said:
Awesome looking pods Pablo :hell:

We'll have to get this package around twice so I can see some of those seeds :lol:
TY JJ,
here are a few peppers i picked tday at the Farm...
rockhousefarmchilepeppest7.jpg

name them all correctly...
and i will send,
TO the first three CoRREcT AnsWeRs
some seeeds of some sort of chile pepper...
HOT!!!Stuff!!!
SEND THE ANSWERS IN Private Message so no one gets an advantage...
TIE goes to the runner....time stamp on PM

You Must Be on this list
winners.
1st. PRF/cappy
2nd. JJBagoose {5 of 6 correct}

good show AJ...now thats progress on this go round

pablo :hell:

PcolaHot said:
Pablo U got me sweating just looking at your peppers man. Nice lloking plants.
hey man,
the fataliis are blazeing hot and sweet like a grapefruit kinda,hot lasts about15 minutes and affects the throat/breathing/speech...
the Bhuts are,well,they will hurt you,lol no kidding :hell:
they last 3-24 hours...the morning after can be real intense :lol:
ck the post above... ;)

pablo

pablo said:

pablo

thanks Pablo but all I did was put the starting package together...its the team that is getting it in and out...way to go team...keep it up...

I was next on the list last year before the package went missing...I am also excited to get seeds of varieties I don't have so I can have some "new stock" next year...

by the way, has anyone had a chance to update the spreadsheet with the new seeds in it?...does anyone need an electronic copy of it?...I sure would like to have the information entered...

Cheezy, if you can photocopy the information and email it to me, I will update the spreadsheet accordingly and forward it back to you or Paul.

Hey, I'd like to donate some seeds to this great project. I can't join you guys, but since I was going to send some seeds to AJ anyway, I figured I'd send some more for the 2nd round. Would that be cool with you people? I am getting a lot of seeds as I am harvesting and I'd like to share.

that is absolutely fine with me Chiliac, and thank you....what say ye "team"?

Oh yes Chiliac, send them to AJ, I can see this parcel is moving with good speed and we all can add to it as the pods ripen. It's nice to be able to share the seeds so everyone can have new ones to try. I can't wait to see what's in there. For sure it will make two times around before seed starting time.

Jackie

You could send them to me Chiliac, but if it held up the package waiting on them, I guess that would be bad.

Sure AJ, I will get you the update.

Looking forward to seeing them.

Chiliac said:
Hey, I'd like to donate some seeds to this great project. I can't join you guys, but since I was going to send some seeds to AJ anyway, I figured I'd send some more for the 2nd round. Would that be cool with you people? I am getting a lot of seeds as I am harvesting and I'd like to share.

That would be fantasticallypepperery I don't mind and more than likely nobody else would either Its okay with me

OKAY????????lol, I can't imagine anyone would object honestly.

Very giving. And while the PARCEL can't go out of country......a few selections from it for a giving friend would surely be OK. (as long as I pay the postage of course!)

pablo said:
TY JJ,
here are a few peppers i picked tday at the Farm...
rockhousefarmchilepeppest7.jpg

name them all correctly...
and i will send,
TO the first three CoRREcT AnsWeRs
some seeeds of some sort of chile pepper...
HOT!!!Stuff!!!
SEND THE ANSWERS IN Private Message so no one gets an advantage...
TIE goes to the runner....time stamp on PM

You Must Be on this list
winners.
1st. PRF/cappy

pablo :hell:
winners.
1st. PRF/cappy
Congratulations!!!
U2 lucky and smart chiliheads will recieve alot of these seed for your participation...
pablo1xseedplantselectlct2.jpg

pablo1xseedplantselectlsu7.jpg

no one else entered so i will end this here.

thanks for playing along guys
pablo

I'd rather send it to AJ, so there is more time, because the seeds won't be ready for shipping until neext week or the week after that. I have already packed some seeds, but I wanna send more varieties.

Well, I am not doing this to get seeds myself, but I don't mind either, of course! Thanks! :)

I'm trying to make sure that there are plenty of seeds from each, so everyone can get some. So far I have packed Joe's Long, Dutch Yellow, Dutch Red, Shata. More to come. I will post the full list before sending them, so you can tell me if there are some that you don't need. I have no idea what's in the parcel, so I can't tell.

Sorry Folks I still have it I will be sending it tomorrow -- I've been jammed -- Wanted to keep everyone informed of its where-abouts

Pablo...I didn't play because I didn't have a clue....

LD...that's cool man...

Back