2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

LuckyDog has it, is updating the spreadsheet, and next on the list is Cheezy..

hixs said:
Hey josh welcome.Start yakking like crazy and the gods will let you in on the next round.Just say hi 54 times and I think you make it.Have a great one !
Hey hixs thanks for the welcome and your idea certainly made me smile. I guess I could do that but it would probably take away from the spirit of the thing. Hopefully I will have enough posts in but if not there is always next year. Thanks for being so open to newcomers though.
Josh

cheezydemon said:
Lots of seeds drying to add. Will I get an electronic sheet to update?

When LD emails the list back to me he can forward it on to you too...is that cool with you LD?

Chiliac said:
Hey, I'd like to donate some seeds to this great project. I can't join you guys, but since I was going to send some seeds to AJ anyway, I figured I'd send some more for the 2nd round. Would that be cool with you people? I am getting a lot of seeds as I am harvesting and I'd like to share.

Sounds awesome Chiliac!!!!!

Glad to support this great project! I have just dried a pack of Champion seeds, expect all of them to be sent in about two weeks. There'll be enough seeds for each and everyone of you of each variety.

Chiliac...you are a good man my friend...

Chiliac, just so you know, all the seeds that I planted from you have come up. Every single one of them. Thank you so much.

That is great! Thanks for updating me! Good luck with the plants, hope you'll enjoy wtaching them grow and beholding the beauty of these ornamental varities, be sure to post some pics when they are loaded with pods. (note: not if but when)

AlabamaJack said:
When LD emails the list back to me he can forward it on to you too...is that cool with you LD?

Sounds good wish I could attach it to the thread but I guess we/you can send it along to the next -- I'll send it to you in a moment and the parcel is in the mail today -- sorry guys -- I suck :frown:

just blame me for you having to update the spreadsheet...this evening when I get home I will see if I can post an updated version and the distribution list....

Updated inventory and distribution..

090808parcelinventory.jpg

ParcelDistribution09-08-08.jpg

Hey thanks for the update guys ans gals.Sorry to be a pain but being as i`m away from the comp just trying to keep up.Hey MR WICKS I think you need to say hello about 55 times!Step it up and you can do it!

I don't think I'll have a problem with the post count, I'm already addicted to this site.

About 45 days and 50 something posts. No problem.

I just hope the parcel is still making its rounds.

Millworkman

Millworkman-

I sent you some PC-1 seeds many moons ago and I just received the envelope back this week stating your address is bad.
That was some crazy trip it took.

Did you move with no forwarding address?

I noticed you were on the list after me, I'll make sure there are still some seeds of mine left for you, I have tons. :)

RedwoodIsland said:
Millworkman-

I sent you some PC-1 seeds many moons ago and I just received the envelope back this week stating your address is bad.
That was some crazy trip it took.

Did you move with no forwarding address?

I noticed you were on the list after me, I'll make sure there are still some seeds of mine left for you, I have tons. :)

Thanks redwood, I have no idea why it would have been returned. I really appreciate your help.

That would be great! I will PM.

And sorry I didn't say so faster, but you are one of the best people on this site. You don't suck, believe me!;)

agree on teh Don't suck part way much....

looks like I am falling down on the job...I should have sent the spreadsheet to Cheezy when I got it from LD...

Please don't spank me, I am trying to be a good boy... :lol:

Back