• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2010 season Vincent

Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Red
tsmr-01.jpg

Rocoto Yellow (Peru)
rocpy-01.jpg

that's all folks :)

Great collection of all the different 7 Pods Vincent, plants all look great expect nothing less of a grower from The Netherlands. I can only hope my plants look that nice in another month, really nice work. Will definitely be following your grow of all these super hots and the eventual taste tests.:mouthonfire:

Very nice collection you have there. They are coming along very nicely. I look forward to seeing more pics through out the rest of the season.

Ciao Vincent-

Wow, your results are fantastic. I wish we had more room under our lights to pot up into containers that large because it really benefits them. We just don't have the space since I grow so many other things besides peppers: tomatoes, eggplants, basils, flowers. Everything has to be ok in 16 oz cups or smaller until they get transplanted outside.

I love how glossy your pepper leaves are, really gorgeous. Ausgezeichnet! :)

Your plants are looking great Vincent, nice work. I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion on the taste and heat of the various 7 Pods you have going. You do plan on trying all of them.

Great photos and even better looking photos Vincent. Like the varieties, especially all the 7's. It'd probably be the only one I'd grow if I could only grow one type. Of course, all the strains must be grown out of that type, lol.

Where are you growing all these? How many outside this year?

Silver_Surfer said:
Now that's some beautiful greenery!!! Congratz.

patrick said:
Your plants are looking great Vincent, nice work. I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion on the taste and heat of the various 7 Pods you have going. You do plan on trying all of them.

I will definitely try all of them and when I do I will post my findings. Hopefully they are all different :)

boutros said:
Great photos and even better looking photos Vincent. Like the varieties, especially all the 7's. It'd probably be the only one I'd grow if I could only grow one type. Of course, all the strains must be grown out of that type, lol.

Where are you growing all these? How many outside this year?

7 pod is also my favorite. Until I can move them to the balcony (early may) I grow them in my hobby room. I have an area of 240cm x 80cm. This year I will only have about 30 pepper plants outside. I'm also trying beans, cucumbers and tomatoes this year.

Time for a new update.

Bottom watering my plants.

bottomwatering.jpg

Most plants already had buds and I pinched them all

Douglah
dou-04.jpg

7 Pod Brown
7podbr-03.jpg

7 Pod Jonah
7pj-09.jpg

Back