• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

2012: The Year The Internet Ends

Ok, I'm too tired to respond to your points CH, I'll post again tomarrow. I know this will be a long post in response but I'm really tired (Noise shows take alot out of you, you'd be surprised) and don't have the energy needed to post a page and a half worth of expounding.

See everyone tomarrow, same bat thread, same bat chanel.

EDIT: Just read you second post...ok, I'm really going to post alot more than I expected., lol. (I mean that in a nice way, like a "I'm happy to present some ideas sort of way).

imaguitargod said:
HA! Good luck finding any true news on the regular "media stations". I alway s enjoy calling Fox new, "Faux News".
fox 'news' is a good example of my person/smart, people/stupid comment. i shudder everytime i think about it...

imaguitargod said:
This is more than just a theory, it is scientific fact. There are so many things that science just doesn't understand (take electricity for example). There's a whole other area of science that people just ignore and label "fringe science". That's the area where people go, "here's all the evidence that proves that. We've checked, rechecked and reproduced it selveral times for you" and the rest of the scientists go, "Uhhh...that undermines what we've been saying all of these years. This will revoke our grants from the Univeristies."

All of these things are explianed but people choose to ignore it because it isn't what Fox News reports on or spoons feeds them. It's sickening and disqusting quite frankley.

if you weren't such a crackpot sometimes i'd say you'd make a great theoretical physicist (the best part about that is you can get included in a nobel prize by just coming up with the idea like 30 years before someone else does all the work...). honestly, i think the onus is on us to think for ourselves. science does explain everything in my mind, we just haven't figured out the science behind everything yet.

Iggy,

imaguitargod said:
There are so many things that science just doesn't understand (take electricity for example).

You might want to give up drugs for a moment or two. This kind of opinion gives people a reason to really think you have no idea what you are talking about.

Try www.google.com and click on some of the links.

Mike

wordwiz said:
Iggy,

You might want to give up drugs for a moment or two. This kind of opinion gives people a reason to really think you have no idea what you are talking about.

Try www.google.com and click on some of the links.

Mike
Ok, that's a little more than insulting. If you actually talk to scientists or read articles you'll notice that electricity is very much an unknown by most standards. There's a whole theory about how the universe is based on electricity which is gaining speed as the norm and believe me, they are still just grasping at straws for the most part on the concept.

Just beacuse we harness it in our day to day lives doesn't mean we know the whole story.

eh, i'm not that tired...

chilehunter said:
then why would they want to visit earth anyways ? if they're friendly whats their reason ? I highly doubt traveling 100 light years or more for the sake of just probing some humans or taking some cattle. what would be their reason ? if they're so advance in technology why bother with us measly humans ? they have nothing to gain for knowledge from us humans, other than taking over planet earth (if they were that type of species) but if they really exsisted & were that type then it would of been known worldwide because more or less the human race would of been under attack.

& if aliens (that are so highly evolved lifeform wise & technology wise) were really visting earth, why are they being seen ?
wouldnt a visit to earth be nothing more than a recon mission for them ? so why the lights ? I doubt they'd care about our human air space laws for visual for aircraft (lights). our govt's test all types of aircrafts & keep building newer things.

let alone there would of been some incidents of actual exchange of firepower between humans/aliens at some point in time, heck most govt's are ready & willing to exchange firepower at will at unidentified aircraft in their airspace, & the language barrier would of been huge for some time, so where are these incidents ?

actually, this thought process is a good argument for why knowing about aliens would cause a mass panic.
you've thought it through and rationally decided that aliens wouldn't visit except to take over, it's reasonable to assume many other people would think the same way. if you then heard the government admit some aliens were visiting wouldn't you then think it's only a matter of time before they attack? enough people think that and you will have a panic, people will riot for supplies, set up bunkers, yadda yadda.
in reality aliens would probably visit us the same way anthropologists visit other cultures. and if they visit at all it means they've figured out faster than light travel (which we know exists, we're just still working out the science ;) ) so it's not really a big deal for them to come hundreds of light years just to visit.

imaguitargod said:
Ok, that's a little more than insulting. If you actually talk to scientists or read articles you'll notice that electricity is very much an unknown by most standards. There's a whole theory about how the universe is based on electricity which is gaining speed as the norm and believe me, they are still just grasping at straws for the most part on the concept.

Just beacuse we harness it in our day to day lives doesn't mean we know the whole story.

i don't exactly consider myself a scientist but i'll back that up. we do know a lot about how to use electricity and the things it causes to happen, but we still know very little about sub-atomic particles... fundamentally we still don't know the 'why'...

GB - I understand that the human race in general would freak if they seen an alien BUT if the govt's have been in contact with them for decades, wouldnt that mean they know they're "friendly" ? & whats the harm letting the rest of the human race to know of another intelligent lifeform exsists. heck right now humans are so intrigued about just the thought of maybe some type of lifeform on mars or elsewhere, which would mean they'd accept the fact if shown or proven one does exsist, they'd accept it, as long as it doesnt try to take over the human race :lol:

GrumpyBear said:
eh, i'm not that tired...

actually, this thought process is a good argument for why knowing about aliens would cause a mass panic.
you've thought it through and rationally decided that aliens wouldn't visit except to take over, it's reasonable to assume many other people would think the same way. if you then heard the government admit some aliens were visiting wouldn't you then think it's only a matter of time before they attack? enough people think that and you will have a panic, people will riot for supplies, set up bunkers, yadda yadda.
in reality aliens would probably visit us the same way anthropologists visit other cultures. and if they visit at all it means they've figured out faster than light travel (which we know exists, we're just still working out the science ;) ) so it's not really a big deal for them to come hundreds of light years just to visit.

I reread this, & no its not what I meant.
I meant in the early years of human/alien contact there would of been exchange of firepower, common sense as to what the human race would do when felt threaten with the unknown.
times have changed, & if given the fact if proven that govt's have had contact with aliens for several decades & shown/proven to be friendly there'd be no reason for a panic.

& no I didnt mean the only reason they'd visit earth is to take over the human race, I just dont see why the visits & why so many that some say happens. if it'd happen so offen then wouldnt it be something like a diplomatic relations or such ? because really humans have nothing to offer to them if they're visiting us & then why dont we have their technology in use ? (some 50 years later)

imaguitargod said:
That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me...

y'know, i can't tell which part flattered you more...

chilehunter said:
GB - I understand that the human race in general would freak if they seen an alien BUT if the govt's have been in contact with them for decades, wouldnt that mean they know they're "friendly" ? & whats the harm letting the rest of the human race to know of another intelligent lifeform exsists. heck right now humans are so intrigued about just the thought of maybe some type of lifeform on mars or elsewhere, which would mean they'd accept the fact if shown or proven one does exsist, they'd accept it, as long as it doesnt try to take over the human race :lol:

i think there would be plenty of people who would beleive the aliens are friendly if the government came out and said that. i also think there'd be enough people who'd still freak out to cause some significant mayhem...maybe i'm a cynic. it's quite possible.

and on that note i'm bowing out of this discussion for some shut eye. it'll be interesting to see where this ends up when i check back in tomorrow...

I'll blast this one wide open. Just to give everyone something to think about.

In 1987 I was a PFC in the USMC working at the Naval Air Station Atlantic HQ in Virginia. I was given a Top Secret clearance for two weeks so I could be a runner for this "meeting" that was going on with ALL of the top brass (generals, admirals, etc...) from ALL of the US services. They gave me a 9mm pistol to carry indoors (which is usually unheard of) and was told that my postilion is "deadly force authorized".

Now, my job was to run packets of Top Secret information between the war room and a group of offices that were secluded behind a vault. If it took me more than 3 minutes, there was a team of MPs assigned to find me. Anyway, once I figured out I could make the trip in 2 minutes just walking a normal pace, it wasn't really an issue.

So, one run I had to make at about 3am... I decided, I would look at the top page in this particular packet (being I had a TS clearance and all), because I felt I had a "need to know" what I was carrying and why I would be hunted down if I was late. What I saw scared the crap outta me.....

This "meeting" was a whole "cover up and deny" session about a series of UFO sightings in Iowa. Apparently, there was a crash, and this was the HQ for the recovery operation. Inside this packet were directions on what to say to the White House, press, and other countries about what was going on with the high concentration of military in rural Iowa, far away from any military base. There was a section of explanations of what witnesses actually saw, and what pilots mistakenly reported to control towers. There was also a "debriefing non compliant civilians" section.

What I saw was just the table of contents for this packet. I didn't dare try to look any further into the packet because of all the surveillance cameras...

Now, the Secret Service will be knocking at my door in the next few minutes (probably not, but it would be kind of funny).

This stuff happens.... all of the time, and we as citizens don't know any better.

So, you can choose to believe what I have said...or not. You can choose to believe that this whole "meeting" was a mock up exorcise for something else.... But let me tell you, the mood for that two weeks was deadly serious. I've been through training exorcises where the mood wasn't like that. Something was going down and I was smack dab in the middle of it.

That sounds pretty amazing DD. Thanks for sharing it.

If Aliens have the advanced technology to reach our planet from what must be billions of miles away, and enter our atmosphere undetected.....

WHY DO THEY CRASH SO DAMN MUCH?!? lol.

hyper dimensional gateways where on rung 3..theres 4,5,6,7,8,9 10(think limitless light god for the highest)rung 1 and 2 are the animals/plants etc below our little mix up of the universe/multi....billions of miles..depends how advanced and what knowledge/rung you or they are on ;)

Kabala will give you a `tree` / idea to approach it from a scientific/religious/open minded point of view.

chilehunter said:
no I wasnt talking about the "aliens" movies, I was talking about a DVD set about alien lifeforms that visit earth.
Ya, I know, I was just giving you shit ;)

chilehunter said:
when you say "proof" its not much for proof, nothing real in your face kind of proof.
There’s a lot of it out there, take the “starchild skull” for example.

chilehunter said:
as for the previous saying " humans would create mass panic" if they knew aliens exsisted, well thats back in the day we humans were affraid of anything that was not normal to their own country (example us Americans were affraid of the russians years ago)
times change & most people are kinda open minded nowadays, so why hide the fact of another life form ? I mean if they are for real & our govt's have had contact with them on several occasions & they're friendly. why would it be a big deal for the rest of the human race to know of another life form that exists.
I still think there’s a lot of fear out there as far as the unkown, especially here in America. Fear is generally being crammed down out throats every day, just watch the news, “What’s hiding in your couch could kill you! Germs are everywhere! Fear Iran! Fear Muslims! Fear the weather! Killer Storms! Fear Fear Fear!”

Now, as to why hide the fact that aliens have been here would be for control and a few other possible reasons. Perhaps the aliens want to slowly introduce new technologies to help advance the human race without their knowledge.

Or they could be studing us (a lot of people belive that Earth is just one big Petri dish and we’ll all engeniered and placed here). You wouldn’t want your science experiment knowing that it was a science experiment now would you?

Also there’s the control thing. The government very much has this adjenda of limiting knowledge and scolding those that think for themselves. They want people to be dependent on them, that way they will always hold control. This is one of the main reasons that psychedelic drugs have been outlawed. They open your mind up, make you see things and understand things on a deeper level. It was causing people to reject their dependence and say, “You don’t control me, I don’t need your system, I have my own”. That’s bad mojo in their eyes.

Now say that it’s released that aliens are in fact amoung us and visit the planet regularly. That would open a lot of people’s eyes and change thins. They would realize that we’re not so special and the universe is filled with life. We would stop being so selfish and start focusing on things that matter, like helping one another. The government would loose a lot of money and a lot of control.

chilehunter said:
let alone there would of been some incidents of actual exchange of firepower between humans/aliens at some point in time, heck most govt's are ready & willing to exchange firepower at will at unidentified aircraft in their airspace, & the language barrier would of been huge for some time, so where are these incidents ?.
There are those incidents. Mexico had one about a year ago and it was all over the news papers. Also, you probably haven’t heard about the "Battle of Los Angeles" which occurred in 1942. It’s one of the best photos and evidence around.

chilehunter said:
another thing is if humans can go from 1st flight & to the moon
There’s a lot of evidence that those landings were faked. Even NASA contradicted itself on the landing just recently.

chilehunter said:
wheres is this alien technology they use ? its been about 50 years since the so called 1st contact with aliens. humans would of taking their technology & use it!
It’s all around. Gary McKinnon hacked NASA and one of the things he found was a list of “Non-terestrial Officers” and (to quote what he said), “It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else.”

Then there’s the space machines that John Walson has been video taping…the list just goes on and on.

chilehunter said:
& mars was not in the perfect location to fully develop like earth to create lifeforms, you ever heard "close but no cigar" ? well thats mars.
we're talking about living breathing human/animal like lifeforms not microorganisms. the most likely planets for this are far far far away!
Mars, up until pretty recently (some say as little at 6,000 years), was perfect for life. It’s now warming back up and coming into the “habitable zone” again. Oh, and that statement that everyone keeps quoting from NASA saying that Mars has only 1% of the Atmosphier of what Earth has….well, that has only been proven by them and every other space agency has never reproduced their results. Mars in fact has quite a blew sky and atmosphier.

Also, let’s not forget about the cities on Mars.

DevilDuck said:
They gave me a 9mm pistol to carry indoors (which is usually unheard of) and was told that my postilion is "deadly force authorized".
Boy, would I have fun with that one. Someone gets to close to you and you just shoot em in the foot….I wonder how many people I could get until the just jumped on me…hehehe…

cheezydemon said:
If Aliens have the advanced technology to reach our planet from what must be billions of miles away, and enter our atmosphere undetected.....

WHY DO THEY CRASH SO DAMN MUCH?!? lol.
What can I say, they like to booze it up and drive around pickin up cows….intergalactic red necks…eek!

talas said:
hyper dimensional gateways where on rung 3..theres 4,5,6,7,8,9 10(think limitless light god for the highest)rung 1 and 2 are the animals/plants etc below our little mix up of the universe/multi....billions of miles..depends how advanced and what knowledge/rung you or they are on ;)

Kabala will give you a `tree` / idea to approach it from a scientific/religious/open minded point of view.
Ah yes, harmonic dimensions. That takes me back a few years ago when I was studing that. David Willcock has a huge dissertation online for that one….good read. It’s called Shift of All Ages.

imaguitargod said:
Ya, I know, I was just giving you shit ;)

There’s a lot of it out there, take the “starchild skull” for example.

I still think there’s a lot of fear out there as far as the unkown, especially here in America. Fear is generally being crammed down out throats every day, just watch the news, “What’s hiding in your couch could kill you! Germs are everywhere! Fear Iran! Fear Muslims! Fear the weather! Killer Storms! Fear Fear Fear!”

Now, as to why hide the fact that aliens have been here would be for control and a few other possible reasons. Perhaps the aliens want to slowly introduce new technologies to help advance the human race without their knowledge.

Or they could be studing us (a lot of people belive that Earth is just one big Petri dish and we’ll all engeniered and placed here). You wouldn’t want your science experiment knowing that it was a science experiment now would you?

Also there’s the control thing. The government very much has this adjenda of limiting knowledge and scolding those that think for themselves. They want people to be dependent on them, that way they will always hold control. This is one of the main reasons that psychedelic drugs have been outlawed. They open your mind up, make you see things and understand things on a deeper level. It was causing people to reject their dependence and say, “You don’t control me, I don’t need your system, I have my own”. That’s bad mojo in their eyes.

Now say that it’s released that aliens are in fact amoung us and visit the planet regularly. That would open a lot of people’s eyes and change thins. They would realize that we’re not so special and the universe is filled with life. We would stop being so selfish and start focusing on things that matter, like helping one another. The government would loose a lot of money and a lot of control.

There are those incidents. Mexico had one about a year ago and it was all over the news papers. Also, you probably haven’t heard about the "Battle of Los Angeles" which occurred in 1942. It’s one of the best photos and evidence around.

There’s a lot of evidence that those landings were faked. Even NASA contradicted itself on the landing just recently.

It’s all around. Gary McKinnon hacked NASA and one of the things he found was a list of “Non-terestrial Officers” and (to quote what he said), “It contained names and ranks of U.S. Air Force personnel who are not registered anywhere else. It also contained information about ship-to-ship transfers, but I've never seen the names of these ships noted anywhere else.”

Then there’s the space machines that John Walson has been video taping…the list just goes on and on.

Mars, up until pretty recently (some say as little at 6,000 years), was perfect for life. It’s now warming back up and coming into the “habitable zone” again. Oh, and that statement that everyone keeps quoting from NASA saying that Mars has only 1% of the Atmosphier of what Earth has….well, that has only been proven by them and every other space agency has never reproduced their results. Mars in fact has quite a blew sky and atmosphier.

Also, let’s not forget about the cities on Mars.

Boy, would I have fun with that one. Someone gets to close to you and you just shoot em in the foot….I wonder how many people I could get until the just jumped on me…hehehe…

What can I say, they like to booze it up and drive around pickin up cows….intergalactic red necks…eek!

Ah yes, harmonic dimensions. That takes me back a few years ago when I was studing that. David Willcock has a huge dissertation online for that one….good read. It’s called Shift of All Ages.

That is the longest post ever.....(so I quoted it! NOW I HAVE THE LONGEST!!;))

Wow What a discussion. I am just smart enough to know that we can't know everything and that not every conspiracy theory is true.

imaguitargod said:

OK first part of that is obvious to me. Just because someone is not listed does not mean they are an alien. Look at the CIA for example. Agents all over the world "don't exist" for a reason. It would jeopardize their safety and the safety of many others, not to mention make their jobs impossible. I will never say that I trust the government to look after us, but in order to do certain things, they have to keep secrets.

As for the second part, how in the name of Zeus's butthole does anyone know that Mars used to be habitable. A blue sky does not provide a means for life. I for one don't trust everything that NASA says, just because I feel they are in the position that they can say what they want and not be challenged because we can't fly to Mars and check for ourselves. BUT....I see no reason to think that Mars is a hospitable place for life simply based a blue sky and a few shadows that look like people....errr...Martians.

I will say as a side note that this is the most fun I have had participating in a thread on here!

Back