• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

2015 Pepper Hauls

Bhuter said:
Thank you very much! You have some VERY nice looking plants! Awesome pods. I took my seeds out of this JPGS on the right.

jgDSaBW.jpg

Thanks. I have had a rather good year; good weather and applying knowledge I gathered here, along with good seed stock, have paid off.

Looking at your pic; that is what I think of when someone mentions JPGS. I would keep the seeds from that fat pod, just to see what happens next year.
@D3monic,

What app do you use to label your pics?

alkhall said:

Thanks. I have had a rather good year; good weather and applying knowledge I gathered here, along with good seed stock, have paid off.

Looking at your pic; that is what I think of when someone mentions JPGS. I would keep the seeds from that fat pod, just to see what happens next year.

@D3monic,

What app do you use to label your pics?
i use paint.net photo app on the pc. Though i'm sure any photo editing software can add text. I have photoshop and lightroom but they are too complicated

Things must be slowing down. Easily my smallest full harvest over the past month. Actually still have a bunch of ripe ones in the raised bed, behind those pine trees. The bright green to the right of the first pine is where it goes down. Only filled up half of a five gallon bucket at the community garden yesterday. Pretty happy about that actually.

Its awesome seeing all these amazing hauls. Still havnt figured my timing out for planting/starting my peppers but my lil 1.5 foot tall has 30 pods none ripe yet my Zapotec tomatoes grew 10 feet tall only 20 tomatoes and the earwigs ate everything else man eastern Washington is tough

Thats
D3monic said:
A lot of us start indoors around dec-jan and plant out after last frost.
yea im starting in November I started end of December but we had 2 months of zero temps followed by 2 solid months of rain followed by 3 months of 90+ heat and drought we actually got to 111 this year ick this year was great for firefighters (may we never forget the brave young men and women who have lost their lives this and every fire season) but terrible for agricultural
D3monic said:
I should offer up some SFRB sampler packs. Lots of variety for seed stock.
Lol lemme know if ya do put some up for sale, seems the only way I'm getting great pods this season is to buy em lol only my 7pod barrackpore finished strong with just a touch of leaf curl from crap soil.

joogiebop509 said:
Thats yea im starting in November I started end of December but we had 2 months of zero temps followed by 2 solid months of rain followed by 3 months of 90+ heat and drought we actually got to 111 this year ick this year was great for firefighters (may we never forget the brave young men and women who have lost their lives this and every fire season) but terrible for agricultural
Lol lemme know if ya do put some up for sale, seems the only way I'm getting great pods this season is to buy em lol only my 7pod barrackpore finished strong with just a touch of leaf curl from crap soil.

I'm about to post a sfrb with 30 varieties and a small packet of powder for $20
Sampler pack here http://thehotpepper.com/topic/57242-sfrb-30-varieties-sampler-pack-20/

Genetikx said:
Maybe something about IL, I don't have a ripe 7pot white, reaper, or jays peach and they were started in January.
never had a problem with any of those yet . been picking tons of the jays peach for a couple of months 

I'm getting some jgs peach after relocating it two months ago. Still nothing on the other two but the reaper plant is huge and I'll need to check on it this weekend. The 7pot white is from my buddy and I think he started it too late. Tiny plant lots of flowers but no pods.

Back