• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2016 - JoeFish Arkansas Grown

I have wanted a garden for awhile now. So Sept. 2013 I picked out a spot and started working on my spot.  All the rest is history.

My grow list... Since I was skeptical about starting seeds I ordered plants.  Hopefully I will start everything myself next year.

A Picture of my Garden spot.  It is about 21' x 27'
1zv9186.jpg

And my soil test....
http://postimg.org/image/n09oi22fn/

You like them Reapers Jack?  Dang they look gnarly!  I will have to send some your way when they get ripe.

JoeFish said:
You like them Reapers Jack?  Dang they look gnarly!  I will have to send some your way when they get ripe.

Yes they look wicked joe I got 4 reaper plants and 3 of them have pods a few are just now starting to change colors but the pods seem small to me on my plants around the size of a quarter. Those bakers trinadad scorpion morgues are hot I picked my first one yesterday
And took it to work a guy there ate half of the pod and he will never eat another one lol. Thanks for the offer tho. You saving any seeds
From peppers this year ?

ArkansasJack said:
Yes they look wicked joe I got 4 reaper plants and 3 of them have pods a few are just now starting to change colors but the pods seem small to me on my plants around the size of a quarter. Those bakers trinadad scorpion morgues are hot I picked my first one yesterday
And took it to work a guy there ate half of the pod and he will never eat another one lol. Thanks for the offer tho. You saving any seeds
From peppers this year ?
Ill bet the Reapers on my plant are smaller than a quarter, ill will have to see. 

I guess I will save seeds but I am sure there will be some crossing because now most of the plants are touching....  I will probably just go for it with the seeds.  I also wont be growing as many superhots next year for sure.

Hey now atleast you have some reaper pods growing...;). My reaper plant is a damn runt man..don't know wtf is going on with it ...

First big pull!  Red and Yellow Bhuts, Brainstrains, and a few Bubblegum 7s.

Some shots I took tonight.

Here is a pepper a guy from my Mexican restaurant gave me after I gave him a Red Bhut and told him be careful with it.  Anyone have any ideas what it is?  All he knew is he brought it from Mexico and that its "very spicy"

Cleared out the first round of purple hulls and put some beautiful mulch down.

Hit the jackpot on some old wood chips.

Awesome!!

Okra.... I just love it.

Jungle!  I am taking out the green beans tomorrow and weeding then putting own some wood chip gold.

Whew anyone know someone that likes pulling weeds?  There is some carrots in there somewhere.

All these peppers and I still love my Jalapenos.

Bump please

Back