• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

2016 - JoeFish Arkansas Grown

I have wanted a garden for awhile now. So Sept. 2013 I picked out a spot and started working on my spot.  All the rest is history.

My grow list... Since I was skeptical about starting seeds I ordered plants.  Hopefully I will start everything myself next year.

A Picture of my Garden spot.  It is about 21' x 27'
1zv9186.jpg

And my soil test....
http://postimg.org/image/n09oi22fn/

Oh man, what a glog! Just caught up on last year, lookin forward to what you have in store this year. I really wish my soil was a little better to start off with. I'd love to have a garden like Yours. Best of luck this year!

ChiliNoob said:
Welcome back!  Are you doing another glog this year - I really enjoyed your last one.

ArkansasJack said:
Can't wait to see pictures joe your 2014 blog rocked.Where did you get your fermentation jars joe ?

Sawyer said:
Welcome back.

twilliams386 said:
Oh man, what a glog! Just caught up on last year, lookin forward to what you have in store this year. I really wish my soil was a little better to start off with. I'd love to have a garden like Yours. Best of luck this year!

beerbreath81 said:
Joe's back :dance: . Looking forward to this years glog buddy. Hope you have great season. I'm sure the kiddos are ready to get it going too. ;)
Thanks fellers! Kind words and high praise from yall studs. BB them kids are just fine just bored being in the hous so much lately.

Back