• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

3-17-09 progress

millworkman

eXtreme
Couple pictures from today, I got to put them out on the porch again to get a little late afternoon sun.

Mustard Hab
IMG_2904.jpg

Jalapeno getting ready to flower.
IMG_2906.jpg

Shot of all my plants currently
IMG_2908-1.jpg

Trinidad perfume
IMG_2902.jpg

After reading about them I think i'm gonna buy some of those. I'm a f'in hippy and wear sandals everywhere anyway, and would just go barefoot if I could get away with it.

How much did they cost?

They were about 80 bucks from Kayakshed.com, received them from my wife for Christmas. Each toe is individual. I have the KSO version. Stands for Keep Shit Out. You pretty much have to learn how to walk again. With these shoes you need to glide or you end up cracking your heels on the ground constantly. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn also.

Piccies

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

I like the looks but those toe things would get me. I have lymph edema so we don't do tight things around the feet. Other than that they look comfy, I garden in crocs, roomy, comfy, made for diabetics and washable too. Ugly as sin but that's ok.

Good looking plants mate.....

Whats the go with the trinidad perfume? Its new leaves look a little unhappy?

I love how we have gone from talking about plants to modelling foot wear....:lol:

Great looking plants!
Up here in Minnesota, my 2 inchers are still under lights. I'm so jealous. Forgive me for going off topic, but how's the job situation in Knoxville? I've been wanting to relocate there for a while. Here in southcentral MN, it's been a layoff bloodbath.

Not quite sure on the jobs here in town. Havent heard of too many problems just depends on what you do. Boat manufacturers have shut down and others have expanded. What are you looking to get into?

Back