• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

3CTX's 2015 7 Pot Onslaught

Howdy and welcome folks!!! I decided to keep this glog going for 2015 instead of starting a new one. This year i will be growing mostly 7 pot varieties, going to try and focus on the 7 pot varieties and 7 pot crosses anyway. I have starts for a few others though. The start for 2015 begins on page 35.

Grow list:
7 pot primo (pepperlover)
7 pot jonah (pepperlover)
Defcon 7 (buckeye)
MA daisycutter (buckeye)
7 pot original (pepperlover)
7 Pot Barrackpore (pepperlover)
Sb7j (meathead)
7 pot gigantic sr orange (refining fire)
7 pot wes (refining fire)
Sherwoods Carbonero, carbon bhut 7 pot x orange hab (pepper t sherwood)
Bonda ma Jacques x yellow 7 pot (meathead)
Non 7 pots:
MOA scotch bonnet (meathead)
Smokin Eds carolina reaper (Ed Currie)
Safi Red (buckeye)
Black Hungarian (meathead)
Bishops Crown (pepperlover)
explosive Ember (buckeye)

I think thats it for now. I'm not planning on doing a hydro grow this season but its still to early to tell (probably end up doing one dwc).
i will also be experimenting with topping this year just to see what all the hype is about. Thats all i got for now, thanks again for stopping by any and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. Good luck to everyone this year.

I did the 1 hour thang for 18 years, now it's 7 miles. The fuel bill must be murder!
would be I suppose, but I drive a company service van and I have a company gas card so I dont worry too much about fuel cost. I'm a pretty big family man though I like to get off work and go home I don't like to wait another hr and a half after I get off to be home. Oh well it pays the bills and this company has been good to me the past 9 years.

Make some Fatali Poppers! They taste freaking great as poppers

I made one last weekend along with some other stuffed peppers it was great I might just have to do it again.
Are there any buds/flowers?

No these little plants lost quite a few leaves when they were pushing out pods I think I'll hit them with some grow ferts after plucking the last few pods and see if we can get some of them back.

Major bonus being able to drive the work truck home, just major.

Do you get much pod set at this time of year? It was close to 100° here today, and that usually signals the supers to hold off until the fall for me. Annuum's and Habs don't seem to care as much. Hoping it cools back down, but it's that time of year....

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Do you get much pod set at this time of year? It was close to 100° here today, and that usually signals the supers to hold off until the fall for me. Annuum's and Habs don't seem to care as much. Hoping it cools back down, but it's that time of year....

Yeah if I paid for my gas it would absolutely kill me! Right now my red bhut is loading up but the bbg7 and 7 pot primo are just dropping flowers.

Ok I lied! I went to water the plants today and found my first bbg7 pod super stoked about this!!!

and the red bhut is continuing to put on pods.

I have 2 BBG7's, no pods yet. Although they were late bloomers. I'm kicking myself, I sold a bunch of extras and one was a really nice BBG7. I only did so because I had 2 in the wings, but then they just sat there, stalled for 3 weeks.

Lol believe me, will power and concentration alone would have grown me a supermarket worth of produce if I could find a way to channel my thoughts into my plants this year! I keep yelling at mine: grow dammit! Doesn't seem to work though...

thirdcoasttx said:
Thank you! I'm gonna drive my self crazy with this one I know it. I must've gone out to look at it at least 7 times after I first spotted it!

East Texas Heat said:
Lol believe me, will power and concentration alone would have grown me a supermarket worth of produce if I could find a way to channel my thoughts into my plants this year! I keep yelling at mine: grow dammit! Doesn't seem to work though...

But it does ones head good to keep the encouragement flowing. I feel they hear us :dance:

I might have if these bastard, shit ass stupid damn birds didn't help themselves. I'm royally pissed off. I thought to myself yesterday I'll let them sit on more day. Went out to pick them after work today and this is what I found. If I didnt live in the city limits I'd be out with my shotgun right now! I ate the leftovers tho you bastards.

Back