• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

3CTX's 2015 7 Pot Onslaught

Howdy and welcome folks!!! I decided to keep this glog going for 2015 instead of starting a new one. This year i will be growing mostly 7 pot varieties, going to try and focus on the 7 pot varieties and 7 pot crosses anyway. I have starts for a few others though. The start for 2015 begins on page 35.

Grow list:
7 pot primo (pepperlover)
7 pot jonah (pepperlover)
Defcon 7 (buckeye)
MA daisycutter (buckeye)
7 pot original (pepperlover)
7 Pot Barrackpore (pepperlover)
Sb7j (meathead)
7 pot gigantic sr orange (refining fire)
7 pot wes (refining fire)
Sherwoods Carbonero, carbon bhut 7 pot x orange hab (pepper t sherwood)
Bonda ma Jacques x yellow 7 pot (meathead)
Non 7 pots:
MOA scotch bonnet (meathead)
Smokin Eds carolina reaper (Ed Currie)
Safi Red (buckeye)
Black Hungarian (meathead)
Bishops Crown (pepperlover)
explosive Ember (buckeye)

I think thats it for now. I'm not planning on doing a hydro grow this season but its still to early to tell (probably end up doing one dwc).
i will also be experimenting with topping this year just to see what all the hype is about. Thats all i got for now, thanks again for stopping by any and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. Good luck to everyone this year.

I feel your pain on the tomatoes. Came home today to find a couple of mine half eaten as well. We're outside of city limits, but living in a complex has us not being able to use the shotgun either. Once we move though, it's open season!

Welcome to my world!

We pick them as soon as they start to show the first signs of orange or they're bird food. The "down-low" ones we leave one a bit longer....as long as the leaves hide them.

The peppers are being hit by grasshoppers, and as I found today by rabbit's, I say lead is coming their way!

Thank you! I'm gonna drive my self crazy with this one I know it. I must've gone out to look at it at least 7 times after I first spotted it!

I know that feeling Lol, great grow you got goin on:)

Mmmm... Primos... those'll be good...

yeah I can't wait till those are ripe. I've been putting judys primo powder in everything is eat!
Looking good there sir! How are those sb's doin?

Thanks buddy! All of the bonnets are gone for now. I cooked with a few and the rest of those and the fatalii went into a sauce, that is freaking epic if I do say so myself!

Congrats on the Anniversary!

Pics look great and the size is good!

Primo's look great! I have one, an OW, it's just now flowering. For me this year I'm seeing better results from the seed based plants.

What kind of camera are you now using?

Congrats on the Anniversary!

Pics look great and the size is good!

Primo's look great! I have one, an OW, it's just now flowering. For me this year I'm seeing better results from the seed based plants.

What kind of camera are you now using?

nothin too fancy just yet its a samsung wb1100f but it takes pretty good pics. once I get halfway decent with this one maybe I'll fork out 1300 for a dslr.

Got a few more pics today. Im curious if anyone can tell me what kind of spider this is? He is currently on my cucumbers but the other day I saw him jump off one of the pepper plants and catch a fly mid air, swing back onto said plant and devour the fly.

Here is that same bbg7 bud starting to pop open

And the lone bbg7 pod.

Need to take a couple more the lone hydro bhut is starting to ripen. Im gonna attempt to go hydro to soil and use that bhut plant as my bonchi project. Hydro is cool but its busy time in the a/c industry and I don't have the time or energy to mess with it as much as I'd like.

These look really good man! Bet they're hot  :hell: .
Keep it going!

Thank you. I can't wait to get some more ripe pods I'm down to just dried, frozen, and powders.
That bhut pod looks wicked! Love the spider pic too. Looks like a green lynx spider http://www.insectidentification.org/insect-description.asp?identification=Green-Lynx-Spider

I wish the hydro would've set more than one pod but oh well my soil bhut is loading up nicely. Yeah I came to the same conclusion on the lynx spider, only bad thing I read about them is they eat everything including beneficials. I'm gonna leave him alone for now.

Back