• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

3rd Annual Secret Satan!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
2020 needs some uplifting!

What is Secret Satan?
It may seem odd to do a Secret Satan around the holidays, but this is not tied to Christmas, instead, the season of giving, and includes everybody! And we are talking hot sauce here people! The devil, satan, and all kinds of evil, we are used to the connection.
:hell:
So here's how it works!

You MUST follow these steps:

Step 1: Reply to this thread with "IN!", your country of residence, and your a) heat tolerance b) favorite hot pepper c) favorite style hot sauce d) favorite hobby (hobby not required).
Step 2. PM me your address and download the PDF ( View attachment 2020 secret satan letter template.pdf ) to use as a template for your letter, and upon receiving your recipient's address, send* a gift of hot sauce/products with a minimum value of $15 (roughly 2 hot sauces, minimum) and to not exceed $40. Personal gifts relating to hobbies, etc. are welcome.
Step 3. Post your thanks in the this thread with a pic of the gift and letter.

*Ship within 8 days of receiving your information. This is plenty of time to shop, send, etc. Expediency is appreciated due to the holidays. We cannot guarantee you will not have to ship to an international address. If you would like to mention that you do not mind, it will help out for those that do mind.

ONLY TAKING NAMES FOR 48 HOURS!
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DEADBEATS. DEADBEATS, DO NOT APPLY!

Okay so WHO IS IN?!

satan_claus.jpg

IN!!!!

washington state, usa
Mild to medium
No specific pepper favorite
Not heavy vinegar
Macrame

Edit-i can do international shipping.

"I wasn't going to do it this year, but 2 people asked. And we need some good energy!"

Geez... It's an established tradition. Recognized as such by the international rules governing such things. I checked.

1. I'm in. United States. (Open for international.)
a. heat tolerance - medium to hot
b. favorite hot pepper - Scotch Bonnet
c. favorite hot sauce style - Vinegar, but otherwise each on it's own merit.

The Hot Pepper said:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :banghead:  :rofl:  :rofl:

IN! Oztraylia  :metal: 

A. Hot to very hot

B. Yellow 7 Pot

C. Vinegar based, non-fermented

D. Collecting vintage tools and knives

Will post anywhere in the world.

WarrantMan is right, Secret Satan is a tradition now. Don't mess with tradition, else you get schmacked upside your head.  :lol:

peppersproutfarm said:
The "Wank" LMAO my girlfriend graduated from West Jeff. We live north shore

Archbishop Shaw here.

Back