• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

3rd Annual Secret Satan!

Sorry about the first lines, covid is not just in the US, but I couldn't get anything else to rhyme right. 

The Hot Pepper said:
*Pony Express!

The Hot Pepper said:
They have to get to "The" Methow somehow :rofl:

Sometimes I think a dog sled would be faster!  Especially when it takes 10 days for a package to travel 40 miles from just over the ridge to here.  :lol:

Thanks for the comments, guys.  Hope everyone gets a little kick out of it, maybe smile a bit.

Side note- now that packages are heading over the river and through the woods, if your package might be left on the front porch in freezing temps, bottles could get broken if the package freezes.  Maybe mention something to your delivery people and/or have someone on the lookout.  
:cheers:

A Secret Santa package has arrived at the Danglers!!!!!!

It's from the Salsalady!!!!!   :dance:   :party: 

What a great gift box assortment ..... from Chipotle BBQ Sauce to Chili Beads and everything in-between.  I'm eyeing a few of the items to open over the Hell-a-Days.  My wife has already snagged the Steak Sauce and the Chipotle Dip Mix. 

All of the items look great and I can't wait to try them all.  :drooling:

Thank You SL ..... You're awesome. 

Happy Hell-a-Days everyone!   :cheers:

FYSA:  My SS parcel left "The Middle" on the 14th and its expected delivery is the 17th.  

Attachments

• Secret_Santa_2020.jpg
    Secret_Santa_2020.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 110
You are welcome, HD~! Not everything is superhot, im glad to hear some things are of interest to your Lovely.
:cheers:

That Chipotle BBQ is very rare! It's a fan favorite but she doesn't sell it anymore or only does very small batch. Everyone on here begs for it. I told you these were good pairings! You mentioned you like Smoking/BBQ, and you got the holy grail!

The Hot Pepper said:
That Chipotle BBQ is very rare! It's a fan favorite but she doesn't sell it anymore or only does very small batch. Everyone on here begs for it. I told you these were good pairings! You mentioned you like Smoking/BBQ, and you got the holy grail!
Right on!  Awesome. We like Chipotle and BBQ is our thing.  For sure I'm smoking over the Hell-A-Days!  SL nailed the selections.  I'm curious about that 7 Pot seasoning salt too.  

Back