• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

4th of July Pics

I didn't want to take over AJ's thread so thought I'd start one. Anyone else wants to jump in that's fine with me.

We usually do a good job of celebrating our nations birthday and I'm happy to say this year is leaning towards the best one yet. On to the pics.

Start with a shot of the crowds. This is straight across from my home.

IMG_5609re.jpg

Next couple of houses to the left of the first one. The one on the right in this photo is the home of our neighborhood social director. Where we do the cooking and main hanging out.

IMG_5611are.jpg

Part of the chow line.

IMG_5613re.jpg

Kegs set up with co2 and cold plate.

IMG_5614re.jpg

more to come....

Assorted libations.

IMG_5615re.jpg

Some daylight fireworks trash.

IMG_5619re.jpg

Firworks pic.

IMG_5640re.jpg

More boom boom

IMG_5643re.jpg

More to come...........

One of the better pics of fireworks.

IMG_5644re.jpg

The left over trash. Unbelievable isn't it?

IMG_5647re.jpg

Closer view.

IMG_5650re.jpg

Can't wait until next year.:lol:

Looks like a good time was had, I love fireworks, not the perty colors, I like the explotions...... and the booze.

Just an observation, but fireworks(the non-professional stuff that you buy in the fireworks stands) have come a LONG LONG way since I was kid. I saw some amazing neighborhood displays last night.

Fireworks are now illegal in most states of Australia unless you get a licence, and that licence is only usually good for a 24 hour period with lots of restrictions on when and where you get use them.....

Thanks for the pics Patrick....

Thanks all.

There are a few restrictions here in Nebraska. No bottle rockets and the most powder any single firework can contain is 500 grams which is slightly above one pound.

wow looks like ya had a hell of a fireworks display!!!!!!!!!! Looks like everyone was having fun!!!!!!!!!

All i can say is at least you guys swept up the road and cleaned up.....the mother-effin rednecks down the road left about a solid TON of that crap in the street for everyone else to drive over. And yes, even after a few good thunderstorms a good bit of it is still there.....i can just imagine how much of it washed down the drains into the bay.

Sickmont that's too bad. Crap like that is another brick in the wall of banning the stuff. We've got a great bunch of folks in this neighborhood. All of the trash was out of the street before anyone left the party. All part of the fun.

Back