• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

5th Annual Secret Satan gift exchange.

Peace on earth and good will to all...

Attachments

• 20221225_235525.jpg
    20221225_235525.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 77
Woo Hoo!! I got royally served by Crazy Monkey! Thanks Dean, everything looks wonderful and will actually get put to use. The TOPA sauces I really enjoy (some of the best Rocoto sauce I've ever had) and thanks for including the "smokey" version as well. The Bama sauce sounds good, I love a good cayenne. The Reposado Sugar Maple aged tequila, well, that I'm saving for a very special occasion! The rub will soon get used and the Ruger knife will now be my EDC. I actually needed a pen light, good call on everything. Indeed, I am blessed.

Merry Christmas!
monk1.jpg
monk2.jpg
monk3.jpg
monk4.jpg
monk5.jpg

Reggie

What an awesome SS haul :clap:

Great looking boxes of hotness...

I received a VERY nice package from Hell Fire Farm. Thank you. It’s a collection of sauces, pepper seasonings, pepper candy which I’ve never heard of before and a very pretty hanging pepper ristra. One of the seasonings is a mild habanero, aka habanera pepper, which I didn’t know there was such a thing.

the photo of the ristra didn’t come out as I would have liked (was trying to get it in a hood light shot) so I’ll probably update with an edit.

IMG_20221230_132643059_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221230_150020748_HDR.jpg

I received a VERY nice package from Hell Fire Farm. Thank you. It’s a collection of sauces, pepper seasonings, pepper candy which I’ve never heard of before and a very pretty hanging pepper ristra. One of the seasonings is a mild habanero, aka habanera pepper, which I didn’t know there was such a thing.
the photo of the ristra didn’t come out as I would have liked (was trying to get it in a hood light shot) so I’ll probably update with an edit.

IMG_20221230_132643059_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221230_150020748_HDR.jpg

That's an awesome haul, that Ristra is HUGE! The generosity so far has been a credit to you all, well done. :clap:

Back