• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A software forum just redid the program they use (changed to vBulletin - the same as this one) and since the evening of Feb. 12, one lady has 1,100 posts - in 20 days. At that rate, and she has not slowed down, she'll have 20,000 posts in ONE YEAR. In another forum, this guy has been averaging 31 posts per day - since 2000. And he took a break for about four months.

Mike

wordwiz said:
A software forum just redid the program they use (changed to vBulletin - the same as this one) and since the evening of Feb. 12, one lady has 1,100 posts - in 20 days. At that rate, and she has not slowed down, she'll have 20,000 posts in ONE YEAR. In another forum, this guy has been averaging 31 posts per day - since 2000. And he took a break for about four months.

Mike

Oh, just rub it in, why don't you!

wordwiz said:

Mike

you know, i don't mind a racking up a big post count, but i still want a LIFE too....

Sickmont said:
but i still want a LIFE too....

Here you go:
LifeCover_T.jpg

In the sports forum, it's not real hard to rack up a lot of posts in a hurry, especially during HS football and basketball season. I've posted 50 times during a game, doing updates when others couldn't get a playoff game on TV or radio. But in the software forum - yeah, 50 posts a day means no outside life and lots of two-three word posts.

Mike

Back