• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

*cue Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf*

*points at AJ & sings*

Burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you!

I've been lying low for a little bit since 10,000, but if I want, I can kick the after burners on anytime and make my post count unreachable. But make no mistake, if someone over takes me in post counts than that means I let them. ;)

:cutting tow rope I threw Pam @5000:

cue "Catch me if you can" la la la laaaaa, na la, la, laaaaaa

Congrats Pam....

imaguitargod said:
I've been lying low for a little bit since 10,000, but if I want, I can kick the after burners on anytime and make my post count unreachable. But make no mistake, if someone over takes me in post counts than that means I let them. ;)

Hey, I can lose the content and kick posting into gear, too. Make no mistake, if I overtake your post count, it will be because I can out chatter you.

AlabamaJack said:
:cutting tow rope I threw Pam @5000:

cue "Catch me if you can" la la la laaaaa, na la, la, laaaaaa

Oh, I can catch you. It's what I'd do with you once I caught you that's the conundrum. Mostly I plan to slap you on the bottom as I cruise past.

Congrats Pam.

Actually if the BS ratio is factored in I think you're way ahead, I mean where would IGG be without the word 'pie' or the drinking thread - at about 140 posts :lol:

bentalphanerd said:
Congrats Pam.

Actually if the BS ratio is factored in I think you're way ahead, I mean where would IGG be without the word 'pie' or the drinking thread - at about 140 posts :lol:

*~preen~*

pepperfever said:
Congrats Pam on 6000.

Thank you!

Pam said:
Oh, I can catch you. It's what I'd do with you once I caught you that's the conundrum. Mostly I plan to slap you on the bottom as I cruise past.

you would probably let me go as quickly as you caught me...and the slap on the bottom may be appreciated at my age...roflmao...

bentalphanerd said:
Congrats Pam.

Did someone say pie?

Back