free 7 Pot Savannah - In memory of Dustin (Nagacanario)

Great idea @Guitarman!

Kudos to @Bou for getting this going. Maybe
keep this going with a dedicated thread in the
Glog section (or somewhere) guys! This kind
of stuff is what I love about THP.

"Watching!"
popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Kudos to @Bou for getting this going. Maybe
keep this going with a dedicated thread in the
Glog section (or somewhere) guys! This kind
of stuff is what I love about THP.

"Watching!"
popcorn2.gif
All credit goes to Roberto (@Guitarman) and a dedicated GLOG/community thread is a great idea indeed👍

Last edited:
Seeds received and soaking. They look very well preserved despite their age; I hope at least one of them will germinate!

Last edited:
@midwestchilehead @wrinklenuts @Downriver Have any of you managed to germinate seeds yet? after 10 days nothing has emerged here...

I haven't checked today, but there wasn't any action as of yesterday. I think mine hit the dirt on the 10th, so its only been 2 weeks or so. Might take another 2 weeks - who knows. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Bou
Well, its been over 30 days and still no poppers. Still gonna wait them out for a bit more.

@wrinklenuts, it might be up to you buddy. How's your seedling doing?
I just checked and nothing emerged on my side either (after 28 days) :(

Last edited:
I’ve had three sprout and one is not doing so good so it’s kind of up in the air. I promise to keep you guys posted. Please pray for me!
3😲

I didn't take the time to watch the videos in the original post yet. Watched them just now... this looks like an extremely hot variety! 🥵

Reactions: Bou
My patience has been rewarded! I have one sprout and one weak helmet head. Please pray that I don't kill them before getting them in the ground!

Alright John! Unfortunately, I checked yesterday and still got nada. I'm not giving up yet though. Maybe there's still hope!

Back