• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

81A&81B 1st TIME ULTRA XTREME GLOG (dont expect much)

Alright so we're late in the season, but its just a trial run right now. If we actually get decent plants we'll overwinter a few and try again next year.
Below we have:
4 fatalii
1 brain strain 1/1
3 datils. 3/3
3 uba tuba
3 peach hab 2/3
2 7 pot
1 pumpkin hab
1 white hab
1 cherry bomb
2 choc. Bhuts
3 butch t
2 baby boy douglah 1/2
1 explosive ember
1 taz red 1/1
1 spanish paquilla 1/1
2 choc habs. 1/2
1 cap chine bhut

There's a lot of diffrent varieties in the same tray to check on how different they grow and what kind of tweeks I'll have to make for next season. Its the only way I know how to learn. Besides reading is borring :) forgive the pics as its done on a cell phone.

Seeds
IMG005.jpg

Below are pictures of plants donated by thp members up here in WA. As of now I got them under grow light. Looking to upgrade shortly, but only trying to get them to bush out right now. Which they are beautifully if I do say so myself.

Butch T donated to me and the only thing to survive the 5 day power outage
IMG004.jpg

Bhut jalokia donated by MegaHot
IMG003.jpg

Yellow 7 donated by MegaHot
IMG002.jpg

Any advice for us would be appreciated, please make it in english and so my 2 year old can understand :)
Thanks
Aaron

The better the root ball the easier they take off after transplant. I like to build my root ball in 4" then 6" then gallon, then to the ground. Sometimes I go straight to the ground or 5# from 4" though. Just takes them a while to start pushing up when you do. All their effort goes into filling their new home with roots instead of growing up and out first.

The better the rood ball the easier they take off after transplant. I like to build my root ball in 4" then 6" then gallon, then to the ground. Sometimes I go straight to the ground or 5# from 4" though. Just takes them a while to start pushing up when you do. All their effort goes into filling their new home with roots instead of growing up and out first.

Makes since Shane. I put them in 4" and 6" pots a few weeks ago. I haven't seen a significant amount of growth until this week, but now they are back to shooting up again :)

Alright update time

IMG193.jpg

Hardening off the newbies :dance: next we are supposed to get upto the high 70s so now would be the perfect time I figure to start getting them ready. They're up to 5 hours outside so pretty soon I figure.

IMG192.jpg

Not sure which one this is, but gots lots of flowers coming on it :)

IMG191.jpg

Another one I'm unsure of with new growth

IMG172.jpg

Inca Red with some flowering
IMG191.jpg

Same inca

IMG185.jpg

IMG186.jpg

Fatalii had a few aphids, not the worst though, got them with some neem hopefully they don't return

IMG187.jpg

IMG188.jpg

IMG189.jpg

Really bad aphids on the Scotch Bonnet, I did find a little helper but it was to late by the time she arrived. Should I pull the really bad leaves or will they they come back a little scared but over all ok?

More pics coming, hold tight :)

Hit the pic limit, quick someboday post somethin, anything, just duh in it or something :)

Thanks Jamie :)

These are plants that I had major sun damage on, finally on the verge of sprouting some new foliage. Between the rain, lack of sun, and using slow release ferts these could have taken a lot longer to get going I think.

IMG184.jpg

Butch T

IMG182.jpg

Bhut Jalokia

IMG181.jpg

Inca (so it says)

IMG180.jpg

Uba Tuba- had all these plants on the ground at one point, but I think slugs got them. Noe they are on the picnic table with salt around it :)

IMG179-1.jpg

Baby fatalii

IMG177.jpg

Congo trinidad this was the one with edema

IMG174.jpg

IMG176.jpg

IMG183.jpg

Cherry bomb with lots blooms and new flowers showing up everday

I have noticed a big difference though in all these plants, the soil. I will be switching all my plants to the Fox Farms Oceanic. The 3 big ones are putting out solid growth plus flowers and they are using that. The others are using my mix with is lacking some key ingrediants

Alright off to work. Hope you enjoy and good luck on your grows
:cheers.
Aaron

I almost forgot, the beauty

Explosive Embers
IMG178.jpg

stubborn flowers not opening for me :lol:

Don't worry about the ugly leaves...The leaves that are affected won't get any better, but as long as you keep knocking back the aphids the new growth will look good. The damage up top will probably stimulate some new growth down low for you. Great pics and updates!

Back