• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A TIME OF GREAT LOSS FOR AJIJOE

Joe - my and my family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Being a man of faith, I believe that the Good Lord had a reason to take your beloved Amanda. I don't pretend to understand why, but am sure that she is in a better place. Take care my friend.

So sorry Joe. Seeds don't mean a thing compared to things like this. I know there aren't any words that can take the pain away. I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best trying to get through a hard time.

Chris

Joe - my and my family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Being a man of faith, I believe that the Good Lord had a reason to take your beloved Amanda. I don't pretend to understand why, but am sure that she is in a better place. Take care my friend.

yes buddy i beleave it too
and i cant pretend to know why either

He works all things for the good of those who love him and are called to his purpose

thanks so much your friend ajijoe

Mine and my partners hearts go out to you and your family joe. Be sure to tell shay all about her mum. Xoxoxo

Couldn't have said it any better..... All I can add is don't get caught up in the "why." Just remember that He is good and perfect in will and action.

Hope this gives some small comfort, it does me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdcyue0bSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

My prayers are with your family.

So sorry Joe. Seeds don't mean a thing compared to things like this. I know there aren't any words that can take the pain away. I'm sorry for your loss and wish you the best trying to get through a hard time.

Chris

thank so much
Chris i will get them out as soon as i can

thanks your friend joe

please continue to keep us in prayer
the worst is yet to come Thursday is the viewing and Friday is the funeral

also the pathologist found something they are not sure about yet so the autopsy report is delayed, we aren't sure when we will have word of what it was that took her young life

i thank you all for your love and kindness it is truly appreciated and will never be forgotten!!

your friend Joe

Again, so sorry to hear of your loss and this difficult time of grief in your life Joe.

It sounds like you are a man of strong faith and it will be your faith that again helps you to get through this painful time.

Best wishes to you and your family Joe, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Doug
dvg

Back