Ahoy hoy from New York

Hello All,

This place is awesome. I've always been a big chile eater, and in New York its hard to find anything harder hitting than a Habanero and even those aren't the easiest to find. I started trying to find an online source to buy fresh peppers like the famed fatalii and naga morich etc. when the light bulb went off in my head.... I'll just grow my own!

So i know how to eat them, but i'm a noob in pretty much all the other aspects. Doing research on how to cultivate chiles is what led me to this forum.

There's so much knowledge hidden in these pages and i'm very excited to be here and to be able to take it all in.

New York City?...GET A ROPE!!!! (J/K)

Welcome from Fort Worth...

AlabamaJack said:
New York City?...GET A ROPE!!!! (J/K)

Welcome from Fort Worth...

Nice one... It's getting pretty hairy here. Lost 1/3 of my assets in the market, but its all good cuz that means i still have 2/3 to spend on growing equipment!

It's the City that's UnNatural... I survived 11 months in a suburb, but I've been kind of weird ever since...

Kidding! Welcome from the north of Sweden!

rainbowberry said:
Welcome from England. What's un-natural about you then? I won't laugh I promise ;)

Was the name they gave me in my competitive martial arts days. I'd tell you the reason but i wouldn't want to brag on my first day here!

Thank you all again for such a warm welcome.

UnNatural said:
Was the name they gave me in my competitive martial arts days. I'd tell you the reason but i wouldn't want to brag on my first day here!

Thank you all again for such a warm welcome.

Welcome from Austin, TX

And feel free to brag, there's no way you could come off as more full of crap than Passow :lol:

Txclosetgrower said:
And feel free to brag, there's no way you could come off as more full of crap than Passow :lol:

Hey hey hey i work hard at maintaining a very high bullsh*t level myself you know.

But yeah, nobody's touching Passow.

Txclosetgrower said:

Sickmont said:
Hey hey hey i work hard at maintaining a very high bullsh*t level myself you know.

Yeah, Passow is the dean of the "University of Bullsh*tology".

Txclosetgrower said:

Sickmont said:

Armadillo said:
Yeah, Passow is the dean of the "University of Bullsh*tology".

Hey hey hey! I never lie about anything. You may not agree with my views (such as a pre-evisting society on Mars, or that cows are evil). I may be bat shit insane, but I am not a liar. ;)

I feel at home already...

Any other New Yorkers out there? Know where i can score some quality pods? Fairway, my habanero source has been dry for 2 weeks and keeps telling me they're on the way, check back next week. I need my fix!!

Plenty of places have the usuals; jalapenos, serranos, thai hots etc. but nothing else.

Back