• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJs 2011 Scorpion Project Plant

I am using preventative measures for aphids...an organic compound of oils...mints...

Update time for my Project...

These plants are the healthiest I have ever grown...the dark green is not photoshopped, it is the CalMag Plus I gave them a shot of about 7 days ago...

030111b003.jpg

by the way...these are going into the hoophouse today...will post a pic in their new home later

Did the sick one perk up? Lookin good!

Pods yet?

nope...it is completely separated from the others out in the lonesome cold nights...if it lives...it will be a tough SOB....

great job AJ. always look forward to seeing your progress.insperational! :clap:

Thanks WGB...it's all fun to me...

Very nice AJ. Those are gonna be trees come fall. You get extra credit for the fishing rods and bait bucket in the pic too. :cool:

Dang AJ, those things are really getting on it. I can see you only doing over-winters in the future for pod production and new starts to sell. Can't wait to see how these guys produce for you.

just a warning to those that don't know like I didn't , DON'T USE SKEETER SPRAY!! My scorpions looked real good then i noticed the aphids and ants all over them so I used what I had(BAD IDEA) , DROPPED EVRY LEAF!
I have them outside now and hope to see them recover! if not will be starting from itch!
AJ YOU ALWAYS AMAZE ME SIR!!

Wow. I see I have a ton of learning to do. I have never overwintered but hope to try this coming year. Your plants are very beautiful.

Franzb69, you gotta smile every now and then. Even in your happy posts you have such a sour look on your face :crazy: Cheer up buddy :dance: :onfire: :dance:

No doubt on that cal/mag!! I emailed LC not to long ago because mine looked light, after the fert bam they are dark green. stuff is amazing thanks for the tip! Your over wintered plant is looking AMAZING!

Back