• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

AJs Trinidad Scorpion Project in Mississippi

Good luck, AJ! And I hope the shipping logistics work out better this time. Sounds like you learned a thing or five last time. Believe me, I know how *that* goes! :)

OMG, it's Pod-zilla!!!

IMG_0875.jpg

there goes Tokyo..............

Had to post this picture...this was taken in my scorpion patch 11 July 2011...the plants are taller than I am....first harvest was a success, however, shipping those pods turned out to be a disaster...I was about 10 days late harvesting so I am on my way back to Ms today for the second harvest...

IMG_0875.jpg

Good lord, that is incredible.

Looking at what appears to be multiple stems for each growing canopy got me wondering.

Are there multiple plants planted together in clumps or have they been LST'd or tipped to produce multiple stems from the single plant?

Or are my eyes simply deceiving me completely and there is only one stem on each plant :beer: ??

Looking amazing regardless!!

Plants do not need to be topped/LST'd to produce stems like that. If they are grown in conditions they like then they produce tons of main branches like that.

Plants do not need to be topped/LST'd to produce stems like that. If they are grown in conditions they like then they produce tons of main branches like that.

I realise/have seen that in optimum conditions they will produce multiple stems, however it appeared from the photos that it looked as if there may have been some laying over of the main/first stem initially to promote multiple vertical leaders, and I was simply curious if this had been done.

Incredible plants AJ - that has to be a rough drive going back and forth - I figure at least 300 miles one way. I'm sure you're learning a ton of stuff this year and things will be more streamlined next year. Are the pods selling at the retail level?

Back