• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Any Aussies with ripening Bhuts ?

Hi de Hi all, i have a bit of a problem as some know i test chilli's, the other day i did a Bih Jolokia to see how hot they are,, Now as they suppose to be the Bhut i was expecting a near death experience and was dissapointed as the Morich was hotter..SOOOOOOOO i want to have a go at the Bhut to see if thats worse but as mine arnt gonna make it this season i was wondering if any Aussies have any 6.5cm or bigger, and nearly ripe(cause ill let ripen to do Properly)plus do it in April.
Thanks guys..

ps said hi to thehotpepper.com to in the Bih test :) to..

take care

Hi Bent, not to good to hear bout the bih's/bhuts , you guys are having shitty weather ? i just lost some seedlings i was trying to get up before winter 7 pot, trini scorps, Naga Jolokia but as have seeds of each still, all good (was just trying to be tricky)

thanks bout the 7 pot, when i got the seeds (ty butchT) he put a lil bit in as well, HOTTTTTT so it be great to test a Full 1 and See how hot they actually are..

Nahh - I don't know what the story is but the Bih's & bhuts just get shrively (I know thats not a word) and stunted & just dont do much.
Everything else is happy, 7's, Naga M, choc habs, douglah, ...oh well u can see my growlist

down

here. :lol:

ill send ya some of my Bih's, shit they are going berserk,, in pots but they have just bout climbed the 6ft fence and fruit, (look at the pic at the start of the Bih test)
pm addy, ill pop a few fresh 1's up if ya like.

Man your a nut case!!! Dont know how you do it!

theHippySeedCo said:
ill send ya some of my Bih's, shit they are going berserk,, in pots but they have just bout climbed the 6ft fence and fruit, (look at the pic at the start of the Bih test)
pm addy, ill pop a few fresh 1's up if ya like.

HIPPY...........all I can say is (You The Man) ! ! !
Have watched all your Videos.....and all I can say is WOW... Nice Job.
So what is the Hottest Pepper you have eaten ??

Hippy try contacting Disaster Bay I know they have large crops of bhut also Marcel from Chilli Factory may be able to pont you in the right direction.

Hey all! My Bihs are just flowering, d-naga is going mad and about to explode into flower my naga m is going fairly well, savinas and scorps are small but ok. All very late in the season.

Scorp

Thanks Stillmanz, cool

slyone1000 said:
So what is the Hottest Pepper you have eaten ??

Wellll so far, The Dorset Naga i Reakon was a Bit worse than the Morich, But i did that first and i was shitting myself which may have intensified it, BUT THEY ARE HOTTTTT
ill just say for all the Hoo Haa and Whoop de Doo Thats been generated by the Bhut/Bih, the Bih wasn't as Hot as the Morich

Plus the Dorset & Morich i did were 5 cm long,
the Bih was 6.5cm But still wasn't as hot

Thats y im looking for a Bhut,i just want to Know how Hot IT IS,

thanks guys for helping too, i appreciate it

Got my package today. Thank-you very much Mr.Hippyseed.
will break out a new packet of Jatz tonight :fireball:

The 7's pods are all about 1 cm & already looking gnarly. Douglah has 6 flower buds woohoo.

I'll send you some other stuff tomorrow to see you through.

Whooo Hoooo they arrived there, have fun with them lol
Tonights dinner, T Bone with 2 chopped Tepins,, how nice are they :)

Making a batch of the Habanero Powder covered Jerky that i have a fixation with atm, bit hot :) ill pop some up to ya..

and thanks for sending too. can't wait
i like surprises :onfire:

take care mate

Ok,, email sent to Marcel (awaiting) email to Disaster bay, just now,, so awaiting reply there,, and some1 will "Give" me 1 if i come to their place and let them video me doing it (that just sounds wrong)

as my bhuts are like only 6cm babies, a Dodgy Bros grow box is looking good and see if i can get em up asap..

I feel Honored,, Marcel actually Rang me to tell me i was Crazy for what i was doing but due to bad weather his Bhuts are not well, but should have some in a few months. yay..

And asked if i was gonna pop up and say Hi at Sawtell chilli festival in July, yeaa here is the link http://www.sawtellchillifestival.com.au/
So coool, wonder who else ill get to meet :) sounds like twill be fun

Back