• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Cigar Smokers in the House

ColdSmoke said:
everything on the top one looks right except for the border going into the dots, you should see black in-between the border and the third row of white dots...unfortunately it only takes one aspect like that to make it fake. It's a well made counterfeit..Let me confirm later though.

haha i think you are right. all the pics im seeing show that border just above the letter box... i suppose its possible its a real band and just a fuck up though.

could be printed in multiple passes like how color magazines are made. a drum for each  color i think. maby the equipment printing the gold box is misaligned and covering up that border. idk.

queequeg152 said:

haha i think you are right. all the pics im seeing show that border just above the letter box... i suppose its possible its a real band and just a f**k up though.

could be printed in multiple passes like how color magazines are made. a drum for each  color i think. maby the equipment printing the gold box is misaligned and covering up that border. idk.

It's all good, but the most important part is if you enjoyed it, right? Like you said, a lot of fakes are still using good Cuban leaf...they are just charging too much. 

Kind of a crappy pic but you can see what I mean about the borders

image_zpsfj3ye0un.jpeg

Finally a break in the weather ....sunny and 12 degrees....got to smoke a couple sticks today....

Morning coffee cigar
IMG_2498.jpg

Mid afternoon stick
IMG_2499.jpg

Just finished my morning stick with a nice big cup of Timmies.....New World.....great cigar at a reasonable price point.

New%20World%201.jpg

tim hortons? i havent heard of them in years and years... used to vacation in canada at some beach place just across the peace bridge in buffalo.

Canadians used to camp out at the "timmy-ho's" with lawn chairs and shit drinking coffe and eating breakfast pastries. i always thought that was bizarre. it was like a parking lot starbucks type thing.

queequeg152 said:
 tim hortons? i havent heard of them in years and years... used to vacation in canada at some beach place just across the peace bridge in buffalo.

Canadians used to camp out at the "timmy-ho's" with lawn chairs and shit drinking coffe and eating breakfast pastries. i always thought that was bizarre. it was like a parking lot starbucks type thing.
You cannot drive 50 feet without seeing a Tim Hortons......there is one on every corner....its crazy how many there are.....and they are lined up all the time.

A nice sunny but cool morning and no wind....time for a nice breakfast cigar with a nice hot cup of Tim's :dance:
Cuaba Exclusivo

cuaba3.jpg

cuaba4.jpg

cuaba2.jpg

cuaba1.jpg

yeah, the FDA is flexing their muscles with that decision. I understand the flavored cigars and machine made ones....but hand rolled premiums have no business in this.

Back