contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...since this was my suggestion...do I get, like a bonus vote...or a curved grade on my upcoming TD entry?

:hell: OK...in all drunken seriousness...I'm bringing the flesh-toned, tubular, rather phallic PAIN. (and my wife is due to pop any day now, so she can attest) You will all bow before my plethora of hot dog prowess...ness...and stuff.

Hmmm...refill...or bed...

And I would think by now TB would have found the TD she was in..... lol

He he. Well Hot Dogs this is going to be a real interesting TD, this one is sounds simple but I suspect it is going to be trickier than anticipated.

Don't underestimate the power of this throwdown ingredient. There is so much that can be done with the hot dog. Oh man, I cant wait!!!

One time I used the term "tubesteak" and I think it offended someone.

Probably because I was saying, "Hey asshole, If that baby cries again I'm gonna rip your tubesteak off and feed it to your wife!!!"

That was the last time I was allowed within 100 feet of a public library (In my defense, you're supposed to be quiet in a library).

Don't underestimate the power of this throwdown ingredient. There is so much that can be done with the hot dog. Oh man, I cant wait!!!

Probably because I was saying, "Hey asshole, If that baby cries again I'm gonna rip your tubesteak off and feed it to your wife!!!"

That was the last time I was allowed within 100 feet of a public library (In my defense, you're supposed to be quiet in a library).

This story speaks to me......

That being said about a library...

Blonde walks into a library and approaches the librarian.

Blonde: I'd like a hotdog with everything and a vanilla shake.

Librarian: Excuse me but this is a library.

Blonde: Oh! (whispers) I said I want a hotdog with everything and a vanilla shake.

Marcie! Welcome back. We missed you. Did I miss the pics of your late loser entry in the DO TD? Just razzing ya.

Personally, I think hot dogs are too limiting, and I like the honoring Japan theme. But I don't have much influence around here . . .

I'm glad to finally be back on the forums and I'm glad everyone is amped up on hot dogs. I think a hot dog challenge would be hilarious. How strict would we be on "hot dog", though? Just wieners? Does it have to have a bun? Does it have to have a standard questionable meat content? I once had a salmon hot dog that was ace.

Straighten Up and Grill Right!
whip3.gif

No Kinky Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back