contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS! was that previous post an oxymoron??? :think:

Procured some killer ingredients for the T-down today....

I wonder if we're ever gonna settle on the guidelines for this one......before I go too ape-shit and get burned like I did during the Superbowl T-down.....(not that I'm being a DRAMA QUEEN about it...) :rofl:

Hot dogs....not my thang'... For you hot doggin' aficianados, glad I ain't part of that t-down. I suck. Do your 'thang!

How do you make one of those spanish upside down exclamation points on a keyboard???
What I have to say shouldn't be said in english.

I'm awaiting more guidelines! Mainly... what constitutes "hot dog"? Just some phallic-shaped meats that could potentially go in a hot dog bun?

I already said I ain't defining no hot dog. We all know what it is and if in doubt it isn't!

I feel like I've seen a lot of seafood hot dog variants I approve of, but perhaps hot dog purists would not. JayT?

A hot dog, is a hot dog, is a hot dog. If you can make seafood look like a hot dog then I say go for it.

Alright, alright. Sounds good.

(I just backspaced like 5 phallic-related jokes but realized I was getting too trashy for this forum.)

Here, Marce...

We already did sausage, where people made their own, so this should be strictly hot dogs. When you talk about the best hot dog it does not include other sausages. Keep it simple and focus on the toppings, cooking methods, etc.

Every hot dog is a sausage, not every sausage is a hot dog. I really don't think we have to define it! You know what it is!

I would take this to mean go buy a package of processed meat{?} product that says "hotdog" on the package. What's inside is always questionable, anyway.

I feel like I've seen a lot of seafood hot dog variants I approve of, but perhaps hot dog purists would not. JayT?

Being that we are talking hot dogs here and not frankfurts(Which are something more specific) If it's phallic shaped and at least 1% of it once was once alive(counting plants, yeah think about that 99%) then it's a hot dog.

:lol: Can I use this in the rulezz?

So...first my idea gets the nod...now you want to use my rules? Can I get ACORN on the voting ticker so I can win?

LOL...use it...I don't care. I will warn you...I heard a rumor that Central Market has "Ghost Chiles" at their annual "Eat the Heat" event...so...I may be busting that cherry with a nuke.

So...first my idea gets the nod...now you want to use my rules? Can I get ACORN on the voting ticker so I can win?

LOL...use it...I don't care. I will warn you...I heard a rumor that Central Market has "Ghost Chiles" at their annual "Eat the Heat" event...so...I may be busting that cherry with a nuke.

Not that I can enter, but if I were to, I'd take a hot dog and surround it with loose chorizo snausage like a meatloaf...but I'd shape it into a fist. Yeah...that's it...a HOTDOG MEAT FIST!

True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back