contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie dog...hmmm...Cook it on the barbie, whack it in a damper bun, cover it in tomato sauce, add an egg and some beetroot and there ya go.

...Yuck.

Mebbe a Melbourne Dog. We are on the world's most multicultural cities. Could go Greek, Italian, Asian, anything goes here. This one is confusing.

Hmm yes you are sooo right

100_3503.jpg

....sorry.....I'm fresh out of sporks.

Hmmmpft. All that and all I have is this to eat...

100_8397.jpg

Oh wait... wrong thread I guess. Sorry.

uh-oh- (possible idea alert!!!) chicken-dogs!......

sometimes, the whole cross-cultural-in-breeding-fusion-thang just don't work~~~

it kind of like- almost pregnant=semi-deep-fried

either is it or it ain't!

Pauly, awesome dogs! and JayT nice way to round out the barnyard fare. Now let's see a little cabrito con pan and it's Sunday Dinner!

uh-oh- (possible idea alert!!!) chicken-dogs!......

sometimes, the whole cross-cultural-in-breeding-fusion-thang just don't work~~~

it kind of like- almost pregnant=semi-deep-fried

either is it or it ain't!

Pauly, awesome dogs! and JayT nice way to round out the barnyard fare. Now let's see a little cabrito con pan and it's Sunday Dinner!

Cabrito? There is no room on THP for talk about goats. Who talks about goats anyway...except maybe Nova?

If this is going to be all about the foo, wheebz, ya ain't got no excuses! ON WITH THE FOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was stationed in Babenhausen I used to go the a bar accross the street. He had a dish he called the Texas Pepper Pot. It was essentially a chili made with Rindswurst. It wasn't near hot enough but was still pretty tasty or was that the Doppelbock?

Im so excited about the home-town spin on this.
Miami---South Beach---Little Havana---Little Haiti----My House---

We even have a nascar track down south of me (almost in the Keys). And nothing goes with nascar like Copenhagen and Sausage Gravy.

The possibilities are endless.

I'm going outside the box for this one.

Might have to bust out my famous Oscar Meyer Copenhagen Gravy Dog 'n Grits.

...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back