contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
....oh well....on to plan-B.....

shreksm.jpg

804746_1.jpg

....stay tuned.
OMG! Could this be your hot dog's worst nightmare? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playnmJB_TI

Marcie ill be in munich for 3 weeks, then we go to austria and travel there for a week, then travel in germany for another week, while on the weekends i will be in belgium, france, holland, denmark, italy, and possibly croatia

This one will be epic!!!

Can't wait to see how people REPRESENT!

SumBits I'm onto your Cuban sandwich hot dog!

This one will be epic!!!

Can't wait to see how people REPRESENT!

SumBits I'm onto your Cuban sandwich hot dog!

SoFlo most likely will dig a huge fire pit 3 feet deep and 6' x 6'. Throw in half a cord of oak and mesquite, fire it up with jet fuel, burn down to coals, then load it up with rocks, and banana leaf wrapped Hebrew Nats stuffed inside wet burlap potato sacks. Probably even bring in a real headhunter/shaman from Papua New Guinea to have on standby for the head shrinking ceremony due to take place simultaneously in the fire pit. I know how them cats roll.

We've finally had a few warm days here so the grill has been seeing non-stop action. I'm really excited about the TD -- although I don't know how I'm going to give my idea a Vienna, Virginia spin. At least it's forced me to research the history of this state a little bit?

I told my son about the upcoming TD, said I could do Cleveland or Houston, and asked for his ideas. He immediately quipped that I should do Cleveland, and make it a tribute to the Cleveland Steamer. I asked what that was. He looked at me for a minute, then sheepishly said "I can't tell you." I asked "WTF?", to which he replied he wouldn't tell me. I said "fine", then googled it. Yeah..... NO.

Word! Chidren's....I leave the big dry ditch on thursday and while I'll be shot from driving and arriving friday..I may just be able to enter something on sat or sun. Consider me IN like Flint!

Yay! Hmmm Vegas or Texas dogs, I wonder! :lol:

Boooo where da 99 cent prime rib buffet dawg?

Boooo where da 99 cent prime rib buffet dawg?

Boooooo...that's for teh blue hairs and suckah's. Word to the wise though....The Rio still has the best buffet in town. Best steak joints are Emeril's at the Venetian and Nine at the Palms. Best burger joint...not even close...StripBurger across the street from the Wynn. Blue Cheese Burger and Atomic Fries will make you take your pants off over your head. Best casual food...Three Angry Wives on Charleston. A mrs. blues favorite since we been here. The sliders, reuben's, chicken tender's, and fish burrito's KILL! Brekky is good too. Great omelet's! I won't miss my favorite In-N-Out on Trop...the new Frisco store should be open next month. I'll have to compare to my old fave Whataburger! i need me some Texas CFS and a Shiner brewhaha right now! Pics will be posted when I hook up with AJ at the LoveShack....a top ten Bucket List!

Nothing like Whataburgers, Texas CFS and Shiners. Even though I'm originally from one state over (NM) we were damn close to the border and enjoyed those foods and beverage many a time. Welcome home, again!

I'll have to compare to my old fave Whataburger! i need me some Texas CFS and a Shiner brewhaha right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back