contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you headin' to in Texas, TB? I've spent a considerable amount of time in Houston/Conroe. Might hit up Houston in April for a while. Gotta hit up some Goode's BBQ.

Hmmm.... maybe today I'll make some habanero cheese bread and make some epic pulled pork sandwiches.

I told my son about the upcoming TD, said I could do Cleveland or Houston, and asked for his ideas. He immediately quipped that I should do Cleveland, and make it a tribute to the Cleveland Steamer. I asked what that was. He looked at me for a minute, then sheepishly said "I can't tell you." I asked "WTF?", to which he replied he wouldn't tell me. I said "fine", then googled it. Yeah..... NO.

That would be more like THP's ass weiner.

Where are you headin' to in Texas, TB? I've spent a considerable amount of time in Houston/Conroe. Might hit up Houston in April for a while. Gotta hit up some Goode's BBQ.

Hmmm.... maybe today I'll make some habanero cheese bread and make some epic pulled pork sandwiches.

Frisco babeeeeeeee!

I've never been there!

Just got back from walking to the store. Gonna make some bread, also considering how making my own hot dog buns will go... never tried it before.

Frisco babeeeeeeee!

Frisco? Dude, my family is from Sherman and Denison. Really an awesome area. You'll be able to grow just about anything you want to. And you'll be nit to far from the West End Market in Dallas. Weekends there =great live music+great food+cold beer.

Edit: Oh yeah I've been studying every post JayT ever made about a hotdog, I'm ready to kick a$$ on this now...

My momma used to make these for me when I was a kid.......between beatings:

100_3495.jpg

100_3496.jpg

100_3497.jpg

100_3498.jpg

100_3499.jpg

100_3500.jpg

100_3501.jpg

100_3503.jpg

....sorry.....I'm fresh out of sporks.

What is the other cheese you added on top?

EDIT: Mybad, just saw it was sour cream.

Add some french fries and you could've had yourself a midwestern horseshoe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KvrCHDkdM0&feature=related
Jump to 6 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back