contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
LB stop getting all serious and have a :beer:

Or I know Jay has a good prison hooch recipe from potato peels and grape juice drink.
Yeah, chill out ElCapitan BuzzKillero.

Got my Bacardi Select and Diet Dr Pepper...I'm better now.

I've been painting my oldest son's room...it was the fumes...I swear it...

Painted the entire room Thomas blue...then taped off the #1 by eye...turned out pretty straight.

420386_2681569532286_1647752299_1937556_1153678834_n.jpg

Ok LB...you get a bye...hahaha

Beautiful paintage BTW! Now... go get ready to brit shicks!!!!!!! (I've been waiting for this for almost 6 weeks so far.....!!!!!!!!!) :)

your boy must really like the number 1!!!!!!
Looks pretty damn solid, LB.

I hope everyone who enters this TD totally abandons "traditional" ramen.
I don't care how good the "real" ramen was in south-east wherever it's really served.

People need to go crazy on this one. Think outside the box.
Use a cheap, college freshman-grade pack of ramen noodles,
and make it something amazing. Get drunk and post something wild.

And if you didn't go to college yet, and are only 15, make the alfredo.

Just sayin.

And if you've been to all kinds of different places and you appreciate all of the food created in impoverished countries...
Still get drunk and make something crazy with the ramen, and enjoy the experience.

Right, bootsie?

:rolleyes: to the plethora of blather going on.

blahblahblah....I'll check back in 22 days~

:yawn:

SL- Doesn't it feel like FOREVER until this thing goes down????? Going to be a long 22 days........ we still splitting our crown :D

Lunchbag- dream on..... you getting a crown ain't happening buddy.... hahahahaha

Wow, you learn something every day. Never heard of mandoo/mandu before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandu_(dumpling)
And never thought I'd see a reference in the wiki entry about the movie "oldboy", strange movie.

6984416909_d46563a647_b.jpg
6838295082_24fef605e3_b.jpg
There are some sins one cannot deny oneself- yes, you are right. Ramen mandoo with spinach, coriander and garlic stems
6825623684_ba191bd80a_b.jpg

That going to be like Boul Mandoo? I was figuring you for like some a Ahjama's double cheese Bougogi Ramen.

Please forgive my spelling of Korean it's been too long!

I find myself going back and forth between an AMAZING flavored entry, and an AMAZING FUN entry...... found an interesting way to sculpt ramen noodles..... you know what that can mean. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back