contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
SheriffBadge2.jpg
I
I want to exchange my Tiara for this- I'd like to have a real, proper badger.

Some days , I wish i was raised by one parent, was fed on a diet of false confidence and pleasured myself to Rambo movies.

Lunchlady - got into your noggin, hey?? You can have my Tiara if it makes you happy.I'm not here to make you happy, I'm here to partake in a TD, not be a notch on some pathetic, little clique. Now get back to your Back Street Boys.

nah. The noobs are going to make ramen noodle soup.

Just like the package says.

Maybe they'll float a Hab on top, you know, for flavor.
Why the hatin' on noobs?
I'm probably doing a meal with ramen next week, and by the time the TD comes around I'll be due for another ramen meal.
So I'll do it. Not because I have designs for a TD crown, but because it's fun to cook (edit: in general), and it's been fun to joke around in this thread, so far.

If I do enter, then yes, it will be a ramen soup. For laughs. I said before as much, I'm only having fun contributing to this thread in the first place, otherwise I wouldn't even be logging in, and not sold on a ramen TD personally, but only following it to see what others may come up with.

Stop being so much of a downer man.

edit: Float a hab on top? Nah, i've got some thai chillies cross bred that are huge, not full of seeds and taste better than most thai chillies , and would suit the ramen soup flavour and better than a hab. :halo:

Lunchbox already scared xcsports away....

XoJGP.gif

Keep on diggin' that hole Bootsieb. I do not think I am king. I do know that I have been a solid member here for a long time, and never act the way you do. I also did graduate from college and am well traveled so no need to go there. I have wondered if I am misunderstanding your sense of humor, but the longer you are here the more I am sure that I have not. You are seriously lacking in social skills. I have no doubt that a month from now you will not be here, so good luck in your endeavors.

Keep on diggin' that hole Bootsieb. I do not think I am king. I do know that I have been a solid member here for a long time, and never act the way you do. I also did graduate from college and am well traveled so no need to go there. I have wondered if I am misunderstanding your sense of humor, but the longer you are here the more I am sure that I have not. You are seriously lacking in social skills. I have no doubt that a month from now you will not be here, so good luck in your endeavors.
Adios amigo!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back