contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am thinking thee is either a personality barrier, a language barrier...or both. Boots asked for a badger...I delivered...then was smacked with random boy band video... :crazy:

So, I don't even know where to post this. Not only am I an award winning chef, but now I can add poetry to my list of winnings.
This is from the Miami Herald, from something put together by our leading sports columnist.
The haiku had to be somehow about March Madness (college basketball)

"'FRYDAD4' WINS HAIKU CHALLENGE: Congratulations to our 7th annual Haiku Challenge champion, frydad4, his winning Haiku:
"My bracket's busted *
like Sara in accounting *
who might win it all."
The inebriated panel of judges appreciated the simplicity and 5-7-5 metric phrasing, enjoyed the ambiguity of the reference to Sara's bosom, and also liked the nod to office pools."

Just had a Busch light to celebrate. Many more to come!

I thought high life was the choice of beer for chefs on the cheap?

I too am thinking thee is either a personality barrier, a language barrier...or both. Boots asked for a badger...I delivered...then was smacked with random boy band video... :crazy:
I love the honey badger. I want one if I ever move to the bush and have a snake problem.

Away for the night and we got all kinds of fightin goin on around here!!!!!

Can't we all just get along???
Oh and I thought us chicks were sensitive, some of you dudes need to put on your big boy panties. Drama!!!

I thought high life was the choice of beer for chefs on the cheap?

I love the honey badger. I want one if I ever move to the bush and have a snake problem.

Not in florida, It's Busch Light FTW

Or, as we say down here,

Forget your Mountains, Show us your Busch!

True Story!!

Post removed.

Attacks on members will not be tolerated.

It's Friday y'all! Tomorrow is St. patricks day which means Sunday we get Corned Beef Hash and eggs!

For now, I am going to let the Jameson sink in, have an awesome Weekend, and ignore those that annoy the crap out of me.

:BOLD:

Scovie, Aaron makes the most delish corned beef and cabbage. Yum!!! He used to make it at his old job.

I second drinks and ignoring stupid people!!!

Not having a TV for several years now, I don't know if Campbells uses the song from the old commercials any more. But here's a little diddy to that tune you all can memorize (it won't take long):

Mm Mm Good!
Mm Mm Good!
Geeme's Ramen Noodles are Mm Mm GOOD!

G you're off key and in desperate need of auto-tune. That old Campbell's song reminds me of tomato soup.
Tomato soup + ramen = runny ketchup water noodles. Blech!

whatever you talk about a banner appears its advertisment. its how we can use this forum for free i imagine ?? the best is on drunken chef,and smashed for life there is sometimes addication help ,lol,hahaha :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back