contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheebz, you rock man!

I am starving guys...... ramen for breakfast just maybe with eggs and veggies..... sadly no good brekky meat here :(

Oh and its March 17 and its snowing and sticking....... mother nature is bi-polar.

what is this snow you speak off

currently

83 degrees, 6mph wind, and kegs and kegs of beer litter the streets

bout 30 minutes till I finish slamming down some potatoes and snausagez then im off

i hope I get some inspiration today from seeing all the puke on the ground as to how I want to make my ramen

SD...FD...tried...BOTH. The boiled water version fell apart...the fried version was ok...but I gotta stew on this one more.

Not sure what you're getting at, but maybe if you think "al dente" it will help. ie - Most non-Italians I know (unless they've been exposed to enough Italian kitchens) "fully" cook noodles, cook the sauce separately, then serve the sauce as a topping on the noodles. Most Italians I know only partially cook noodles (to al dente), then put them into the same pot as the sauce and effectively finish cooking the noodles in the sauce. Maybe that approach will make a difference?

geeme...assuming you're talking to me...not even close...but that's about all I can say. I'll have to get back to the store this week and pick up some more ramen. I ended up throwing out both versions...something I normally never do (toss food out)...but after reconing I had less than $2 TOTAL on the plate...out it went.

I WILL make it work.

You WILL brit shicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back