contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really tempted to give this a try. I am however surprised, since to most of us Ramen was our cheap collage food, that there isn’t a cap on the spending (not complaining just surprised is all). There is nothing stopping anyone from throwing a big party, getting a pig, stuffing it with veggies and Ramen (could even throw some lobster, shrimp and scallops in there too . . . on second thought probably a culinary clash with the sea food) and seasoning it with the Ramen seasoning packets and getting all :drunk: in the process.

I’m really tempted to give this a try. I am however surprised, since to most of us Ramen was our cheap collage food, that there isn’t a cap on the spending (not complaining just surprised is all). There is nothing stopping anyone from throwing a big party, getting a pig, stuffing it with veggies and Ramen (could even throw some lobster, shrimp and scallops in there too . . . on second thought probably a culinary clash with the sea food) and seasoning it with the Ramen seasoning packets and getting all :drunk: in the process.
PERFECT!
There's someone else who "gets it".
Sounds delicious P.K., can't wait to see it.
I've got you as a frontrunner if that's what you're going to make.

College...??? What's that??
Sum uv us ain't. None d.d.dugree in no ramen colege.
:D

PERFECT! There's someone else who "gets it". Sounds delicious P.K., can't wait to see it. I've got you as a frontrunner if that's what you're going to make.
I ain’t got the money for that, be luck to afford 1 pack of Ramen and some manages special’s lunchmeat.

Awwwman for Rawmen...
We just realized we are heading to the airport on Monday after the TD.
We will be trying to clean out the fridge that weekend before we travel.
I think y'all may have skated, the crown will be up for grabs.

WHOA SD&CJ WHOA!!!!! DONT EVEN TELL US YOU GUYS AREN'T DOING THIS ONE!!!! CJ PROMISED ME LAST TD SHE WOULD JOIN IN THE NEXT ONE. VACATION IS NO EXCUSE JACKSON'S. C'MON!!!!

DO IT!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!! JUST FREAKING DO IT!!!!!!

Im making some breaded turkey cutlets right now it has a instant ramen breading too i might post pics later if anyone wants >: P

Im making some breaded turkey cutlets right now it has a instant ramen breading too i might post pics later if anyone wants >: P

Post them pics XC!! Too many of the smack talkers are already BAILIN' & FAILIN' and I'd love to see our young hero givem' a ramen turkey slap across the face to wakem' up!

well it was a epic fail the ramen became dried on the turkey in the oven and it was like eating woodchips and the only thing that saved it was the trinidad scorpion sauce i dipped it in and my camera broke :'( well i guess i gotta figure something else out lol ramen might be harder then i thought

I fixed it i took the top layers of ramen breading off and it tasted like a chicken finger but instead of chicken it was turkey :)

Well im making dinner now maybe i'll retry making a ramen dish (the breaded turkey cutlets was the first time i ever ate ramen) anyone up for lo mien (i know there isnt any creativity on this but i want to eat some ramen the traditional way until i get enough packs of it to make my new awesome idea that will blow you all away >: )

Never mind mom dont want ramen lol

SD so no ramen egglisious dish from you!? Is that what your sayin? Come on man its ramen, you can eat like 3 bags of that before your full! Which means 1 bag for the TD and clean out your fridge. Duh!!
Or do you already know there's no reaon to enter this TD due to my ramen expertnessess. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back