contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but I'm as clueless now as I was on my 1st TD!!!!! And, (blushing), I stress out just as much as I did back then too!!!! I HATE DEADLINES!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ gerlfren.. you can do it!!! You'll rock it too... no stress Chica!!!!!!! :D

Good boy SD!!!!
(CJ you trained him well ;) )

XC I am sure it'll be great.... this is my first official TD, before I just watched my husband. Do your thang dude!!!!!! :)

Hahahaha I like it XC, and believe me when I say, you are liked here at THP.

I have no doubt you will get votes, (that in itself is pretty awesome, 'spescially for for a first timer).

I am really looking forward to what you do, because I love to see what young people think is awesome.

Seriously, I am Stoked and am excited to see your "Brought It" pics.

No one EVER knows who will win, just wait.... You'll see, It could be you, Megan or CJ, heh heh heh BRING IT!!!

maybe it could even be

*gulp*

wheebz and his ramen breaded corn dog lol @^_^@

now who wants pizza made with ramen dough topped with habanero slices, mushrooms, pepperoni, onion, bacon, romano cheese, provalone cheese, american cheese, mozerrella cheese, parmasean cheese, and with the crust stuffed with some mozerella and garlic ;P jk

XC, I know you're just messin with us, hahahahahahaha nice try.
And I hope that is NOT what you're bringin, for your sake. C'mon man!
As good as it sounds (awesome), this is a Throw Down.... As in ..... Competition cooking.

I might just vote for you out of respect for you posting on your Kendall, under the covers with a flashlight, waaaay past your bedtime.
I'm sorry bro, I give you to much shit. It's totally out of respect tho. For real.

Just please, please please, no matter what happens, keep diggen, every first wekend of every month. THROW IT DOWN!

OK...Alright, that does it....I'm out!

XC - even if you were kidding, that blows doors off of my idea....dang!

fine...whatever...before I get a ration of sh*t from MegPie....I'm kidding, I'll still toss my entry into the mix...'cuz it's gonna be tasty!

And to win a crown with 9 entries is very cool...but to win with 423 entries ROX!!!!!!!!!!~! :dance: (gimme a beat!)

nah not past bedtime tonight im traveling across state in a few hours as my cousins wedding is tomaro (saturday) and i still havnt even packed lol oh well still need to get packed:

MP3 player with awesome zombie apocalypse survival music (aka metal > :P) for 6 hour drive
clothes
suit
myself
everything lol

1:15 am and wide awake :P (mtn dew is awesome @^_^@ ) ive drunk about 3 liters of the stuff in the past 6 hours @^_^@

GUYS YOU GOT ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO MAKE THIS THREAD 100 POSTS WHAT R U DOIN LOL

You guys still wont beat my awesome idea ;P

xc, we passed 100 posts in the first DAY! But I don't know if we'll make it to 100 pages. BTW, xc, what did your family say when you told them you were going to cook ramen and post pictures for an online throwdown in a chile forum?
:lol:

Oh, and that reminds me, do you have the whole "posting pictures" thing figured out? Got your photobucket (or whatever) album ready to go? If you haven't posted pictures on THP before, it would be a good idea to take a couple practice pics and post them somewhere. Heck, take a picture of a packet of ramen and post it here just for the practice. Posting pictures can be a little confusing if the person hasn't done it before. I think we had a couple people miss deadlines before cuz they couldn't get the pics uploaded.

Looking forward to seeing your skills, dude~

SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back