contest April is Ramen Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with Cory! Besides why would THP spend money on Cory's mystery box??? Unless Cory is in on this joke and there is no mystery box or he has all the ingredients of "new" TD??????

HHMMMMMMM

Agree with Cory! Besides why would THP spend money on Cory's mystery box??? Unless Cory is in on this joke and there is no mystery box or he has all the ingredients of "new" TD??????

HHMMMMMMM
nope, Im not in on it, and I got the box.... Y'all think WAY to damn deep here! :D

I think it's all a conspiracy and CoryHuck is in on it!

:cool:

I hear she makes a mean empty plate.

The competition will be intense.
My original plan was to make a 0 piece wing platter with no potato skins with not even a touch of fried shrimp.

All plated, of course, with the requisite banana leaf and appropriate garnish (nothing).

But I came up with something better!!!!

Tha tsounds awesome fd4! I thought I would do BBQ spicy shrimp kabobs with no shrimp no spice, no vegetables, and finish with no fresh chives
:)

DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT?????? ARE YOU THAT STUPID!?!? THATS JUST RIDICULOUS CONSIDERING I MAKE THE BEST SPAGHETTI YOU'VE EVER HAD.......... THERE WAS A POSSIBILITY OF A HAPPY NIGHT FOR YOU BUT NOT ANYMORE.............. :shame:

Wouldn't that of been dependig on the visits to the bathroom?

Still love you :)

Megan, I thoughtAaron was complimenting you, meaning you were such a good cook that he cleans his plate...?

Tryin to help, buddy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back