• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Are you sadistic?

I know I am. I'ev had many years of playing video games in my time and I always went out of my way to do crazy stuff. Locking Sims into houses, etc etc. Well, this video is for people like me.

In Rollarcoaster Tycoon you make your own amusement park of sorts with people. here's the ebst video I've seen so far for this thing:

Yep, had to quote you and then copy and paste the youtube link. It's worth watching, and yes, when I play games like this I always digress into this kind of redonkulousness. The plot just isn't as interesting as plowing folks down with a Rollercoaster!

Holy Hell, I just watched the video that comes up after this one called "Ultimate Rollercoaster" and it literally made me almost puke.....

OMG! I used to play RCT & RCT2. I HAVE RCT3 but I was afraid to load it because of how addicting the older 2 were.
Guess what I'm loading this weekend!

Betcha didn't think I'd be THAT sadistic, did ya?

Poisonette said:
OMG! I used to play RCT & RCT2. I HAVE RCT3 but I was afraid to load it because of how addicting the older 2 were.
Guess what I'm loading this weekend!

Betcha didn't think I'd be THAT sadistic, did ya?

No, somehow I knew.

That was great!!! I just showed my 10 year old daughter and she laughed her ass off. She's going to a Six Flags park tomorrow to ride all the coasters.

Back