• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

It tastes good and quenches my thirst. And it was something we did when we went out to just hang out, go dancing, play pool and play darts. Bars don't serve milkshakes!

Do they?

gasificada said:
Possibly alcoholic milkshakes somewhere.... but I've never come across anywhere that does.

You got the blues, Pi?
Sometimes. Not right now. I sing the blues.

Has anyone here heard of Koko Taylor?

I have heard of Koko Taylor. "Arthur" a childrens show, taught me. I love the blues!

Hurray for public television! There is a modern blues singer....her last name is Copeland. Do you know her first name?

gasificada said:
Nope.

Should I go YouTube her/him (I'm guessing, her)?

(:shocked: Wang Dang Doodle.......?)

That's her. And for those of you who don't believe I dance like Elaine Benes there is footage of me dancing at a KT show. Too SCARY to post!

Too late now but I'll add the question anyway. Does anyone remember their first kiss?

Seen Koko Taylor live, more than a couple years ago and she was awesome. Blues Goddess!

Anyone else seen her?

Nope never. But I did see the Grateful Dead many times. Ever see someone spin in circles like a soufi at a Dead Show for the whole damn show, and wonder how they don't puke or fall?

Hippies are immune.

It is bedtime which means I'll probably back on in three hours.

The drinking starts now doesn't it? Unless it never stopped!

Still a double fail.

Are you trying to make up new rules as you go along just so you can pick on Pileiton? Just leave her alone dude.

Back