• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

It makes sense if you've been drinking again or never stopped.

I like mayo on burgers too.

Have you tried smoked cheddar on a burger?

Swiss people? Swiss Chalet restaurant?

Yes. I had a roast beef and swiss cheese sandwich for breakfast.

I think you said that you like cheesecake. Have you ever tried cheesecake ice cream?

YUMMY!!!!!

Yes.

With burgers do you prefer french fries or onion rings?

Of course you may answer but it would be fun to go back to other people participating.

Yes, mostly because it seems places don't make fries properly. They don't double fry and the fries are not crisp.

I got tired of ketchup on fries. What do you like to dip fries or onion rings into? I am including as onion rings things like Awesome Blossoms or whatever some of the chain restaurants call them.

You should know better than to ask me if anything you say or do is weird!

You're in the Navy. Does that make you one of the Village People?

The cop. I get a nightstick and handcuffs! Not flirting with you, I have someone else to PLAY with!

Back to food. What do you cook that impresses Retta?

A satellite dish. Oops, I need to spellcheck. I use to make chili. Right now it is turkey burgers which I made for dinner with a side of rice. I cooked the rice with the pan juices from the burger and added more spices.

I have time for one more question before bed. Make it good, but clean!

What is your least favorite food?

My least favorite food is a tie between lima beans and kidney beans. Both of which are beyond repulsive. I can't imagine ANYONE sticking one of those two things in their mouth and enjoying it.

YUCK!!!

Ever eaten a cockroach? (that's what kidney beans remind me of.)

I LOVE lima beans and kidney beans. I HATE mushrooms! I guess we can't be friends!

I have not eaten a cockroach and I have never...

Which do you prefer, steak or pork chops?

yes. If there is a bone I gnaw the last scrap of meat off of it. I also lick the plate of anything thats juicy. Insects are crunchy, mostly, Paul, kidney beans are not....properly cooked, their about the consistancy of chicken kidneys. Do you like chicken kidneys?

At home I do and I eat the insides of the bone from steak.

If I oreder from a restaurnt I'll take some home and eat the rest there. Trying to be ladylike!

Do you prefer to eat out at a diner or a fine dining establishment?

Back