• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

To annoy you, it's part of my evil plan!!! Reality shows are not real. They are at least partially scripted. People either play up or down for the camera.

In your rare moments away from here what do you watch?

Sumo wrestling and redtube.

I like Italian beef, Italian sausage, meatball subs and cheesesteaks. What are some of your favorite sandwiches?

Sandwiches, I used to eat those....hard when you dont eat bread. I think my favorite is one I make with gluten free pancakes and eggs and corned beef hash and bacon. Thanks to the inspiration of NJA, I've been putting other combos with chutney on my pancake sandwiches.

You get Sumo wrestling???? I'll bet you have cable or satellite, dont you? man!

I was kidding about the sumo wrestling. I remember you mentioning gluten free beer. I was wondering if you had celiacs disease. There is a bakery in Evanston, Illinois that makes gluten free products. I think the name is Rose or Rose's. Evanston is on Lake Michigan and borders Chicago on the North.

Here is something unusual I found out about in a weird way. Have you heard of acromotophilia?

I don't get sumo wrestling at all. :lol: I might as well lie on the ground and have you beat me with 300 pounds of lard.

Is ALL bread off limits? Can you have ANY of the no-no items on a limited basis?

Can't you Google Paul?

I think you would like to be beaten with lard!

Acrotomophilia is a sexual attraction to amputees. Men can turn ANYTHING into sex!

Two of my favorite herbal teas are vanilla caramel and lemon ginger. What are yours?

That's a big no on ANY iced drink that's normally served hot.

Why do people try to convince themselves it's still good after it gets cold? :lol:

Because it is good you big dummy! There I go channeling Fred`Sanford!

What are some of your fave food/drink related magazines and websites?

Some of these have mags and websites. Might even have tv shows. Some might be defunct, haven't read in awhile.

Chile Pepper
Zymurgy
Wine and Spirits
All About Beer

Can you limbo? If so, how low can you go?

I'm not really sure about that one. I refuse to think I scared everyone off or made myself an annoyance. It's an open forum.

Should I wax my car?

Back