• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Yes but the rum named "RED RUM" is very delicious. Npe Nova, I never tried. Sounds like a testosterone thing. Do you get snow in Australia?

paulky_2000 said:
Absolutely....as seen HERE

Should I make more before it gets too hot outside for chili?
If I'm invited, yes. With cornbread or over rice.

Mel, I'd answer that but Whatever I cook is sure not to compare.

Is fudge the breakfast of champions?

I don't care too much for fudge....way too rich and sweet. BROWNIES sound better....hot, with melted butter. YUMMMM!! My best summer food are my steaks. Hamburgers would be a close second, then ANYTHING off the grill.....but strictly recipes....I'd have to go with the BLT's or fondue night. Those are AWESOME!!

Do you like tuna salad and chicken salad?

Tuna salad,no. Chicken salad is okay. I prefer egg salad.

Had a great day out today. I had steak and chicken for lunch and some nice male eye candy.

After reading about the blts I had a taste for one but some idiot ate the lb and half left while I was in the hospital.

Should I kick their AZZ?

Yes, but I have made several attempts to get others to join in more regularly. I'd be thrilled if others would post here. It is not my job to entertain Paul or he me.

Nice to see a new face or at least an old one that is not usually here!

Dang, this thread is almost a year old. Should we drink to that?

Hehe you called TB old.

Is he a bit grouchy tonight?

If I could get some wings on my wheelchair I'd fly over that way and ask him.

Why do people think pileiton sounds masculine? I'm not talking about a dogpile!

I'll look for the thread although I think I know which one it is.

pileiton refers to giving me more peppers and all the crap some people expect me to do.

What's for today's main meal?

Back