• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

You wouldn't but it would be funny to see what you thought!

You all know more about me than you want to or need to!

I'm in a mood. Need to go kick some AZZ!

What kind of liquor DON'T you drink?

Never tried them and I don't know if they are still around, from what I've heard if they are gone I am not missing anything.

I thought you were going outside to enjoy the weather.

Who from this board would you most like to meet and why? Don't say that it's me, flattery will get you nowhere!

I did, but the sun went down....then it starts to get kinda cold.

I'd say I'd like to meet the Aussie crew and The Creator.

How about you?

paulky_2000 said:
I did, but the sun went down....then it starts to get kinda cold.

I'd say I'd like to meet the Aussie crew and The Creator.

How about you?

Remember I'm a misanthrope. But most of you regular nutcases in the social forums.

Do you like German food?

English.
(I dont have Celiac, I am just gluten intolerant. same rules, no gluten).

What was your favorite subject in school?

I have several ideas including culinary school, massage therapy and physical therapy.

Who wants to drink my booze quota for me until I can drink again?

sorry, It cant be me. I'm a light weight. I've had about two sips of this homebrew wine, and I'm already warm and fuzzy.

Will you be able to drink again, or is it forever off your list?

About three days, feels like internity.

Can't wait to be free of all the medical restrictions!

Do you only make your own wine or do you also make beer?

I used to make beer and mead. This homebrew is not mine- its from a beekeeper friend of my dads. said Grape '98 on the bottle. pretty high honey content, I think.

I havent made either since I got divorced- the house I'm in doesnt have a suitable fermenting room. I'd have to re-learn how to make beer now, since I can no longer do it with barley. But the beer I buy is sorghum, so I am thinking about growing sorghum-which also makes a reasonable baking flour. Next house has to have a suitable fermenting room!

So what are you going to celebrate with? (I'd go with the previous suggestion- rum, Red Rum, if you can get it)

Red Rum bckwards is MURDER!!!

I'm not sure but at the moment I'd choose Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort or Bacardi.

What is your most impressive talent?

Back