• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Well....the sun is out, and that makes it hard to wax. I don't really care about my total posts...although it's kinda neat to have those 5 bottles under my name! ;)

Should I get up for a while?

Yes, PLEASE go away? J/K.

What should I do to celebrate the anniversary of my amputation? Yes, I'm gonna celebrate, any excuse to drink, eat cake and get gifts!!!!

paulky_2000 said:
I suppose that'd all depend on what was amputated.

How about a nice bottle of rum?

That's right, you're an outie, that could go the Lorena Bobbit way.

One will do for starters, thank you. Mail to...

What other questions do you have?

a fever for tha flava!.... oh crikey, i is drunk :D

[video=youtube;QAURo0rwt6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAURo0rwt6g[/video]

is you?

I've been sober over a year. Sucks.

What is the most drinks you've had and remained functional?My record is 14 in 3 1/2 hours.

Geez, in the whole time I was out and about someone could have answered you!

I HATE when that happens!!!

What are you doing today?

Today, I moved my old dining room table and chairs for my cousin, took Tim home, put two night stands together (came in two big boxes....some assembly required!;) ), had a few beers, dusted, vacuumed, washed the dishes from last night, mopped the kitchen, washed, dried, and put away 3 loads of laundry, started prepping for tonight's fondue, picked-up trash in the yard, crushed a bag full of beer cans, and now I'm fixing to get in the shower.

You?

I already did most of what I needed to. Errands and a dr.s appt. An almost clean bill of health. Weather is in the 60s. The only thing I have to do is cook dinner.

What haven't I asked you that you'd lke to share with the group?

Back