• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

yes several times, but never to the big name chains, most around here are locally owned
another weird one...Vietnamese...ever drank ducks blood?

"so i have been told" :lol:

Wouldn't have a clue what the Xela plant is.

What is the Xela plant, and more importantly, can it get one high?

Yes it can get one high, it's a pepper plant!

"The Merciless Pepper of Quetzalacatenango, also known as the Guatemalan Insanity Pepper is a type of pepper that are seen during the episode "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Our Homer)". Homer samples many different chilis proudly served by Springfield residents at the annual chili cook-off. Chief Wiggum prepares an especially spicy concoction for Homer containing, "The merciless peppers of Quetzalacatenango… grown deep in the jungle primeval by the inmates of a Guatemalan insane asylum." "Quetzal" is a Central American bird and the currency of Guatemala. "Tenango" means in quiché "land of". Acatenango is a volcano in Guatemala. "Quetzalacatenango", also known as "Xela", is the second largest city in Guatemala. "Quetzalcoatl" was an Aztec deity."

Have you learnt something today?

You betcha ass I have!

So that thing is real? Reckon it's as bad ass as it's made out to be? And why hasn't anyone here gotten a hold of it and grown it?

I am trying to locate seeds for the bad boy. I haven't heard any reports of heat or flavour. To be fair the actual pepper does not look fluro like the one Homer ate.

Are you going to try and find seeds for it?

Novacastrian said:
Yeah but not tonight. At least PI cant fall over!

What are you drinking now?
Nothing. I just woke up. It's 2:51am.

I can't fall over but I can slide out of my wheelchair.

G, the drink-off is on!

Wouldn't it be cool if my wheelchair had an ejector seat?

As much as it was a brief funny thought, I really don't think it would be a funny sight!

So it's Pi again is it? What happened to Pie?

Back