• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Well, when I swallow, it's American. And if I return to the same place where I started at the time I swallowed, the displacement is zero, so the velocity is zero, too. Therefore, whether I'm laden or not at the time I swallow is irrelevant at that point.

Were you expecting something different?

a person plays barney???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i thought it was a real dinosaur! my week is ruined! :rofl:

do you think Maryjuana should be legal?

Never again :lol:

Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?

Me too, NEVER again! Blame FD4 (he made me do it) LOL

They have idiots and morons in FL too? Good question, but I have no answer.

What's 4 X 4 x 8?

Well us Floridians suck at math I will guess 6 :lol:

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?

Oh that bugs me! Explain to me how Colgate toothpaste is either "New" OR "Improved"? It's been around for years, and it doesn't look, taste, or smell any different!

Something else Floridians don't probably need.. a cord of fire wood! (4 X 4 X 8)

What's your outdoor temperature right now? (33F here)

Back